Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDRFu (XLY: n.a.)
$80.58 -0.19 | -0.24%
08/31/16 - 10:35 AM ET
TheStreet Ratings Grade for XLY
TheStreet Ratings is the source for accurate ratings that you can rely upon to make sound, informed financial decisions.
Analyst Ratings data is not available for XLY.
Portfolios with XLY
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- UserGFNN Stockdiagnostics 3
- Contributor10 Investments Billionaire ...
- UserWatch List - ETF's
- Contributor3 ETFs to Play U.S., South ...
- ContributorFour ETFs Driven By Consume...
- ProCitigroup Holdings
- ContributorETFs to Watch This Week
- ContributorFast Money's Options Activi...
- ContributorFast Money's Oil Acting Up ...
- Userwheelgl Portfolio 1
Latest XLY Headlines from TheStreet
- Don’t Write Off 2016 Over a Bad Chinese PMI Says U.S. Bank Strategist 01.04.16 | 05:01 pm
- S&P Capital IQ’s 5 ETFS to Watch in 2016: SJNK, BNDX, IJR, XLY, USMV 12.09.15 | 04:12 pm
- Consumers Still in Strong Shape Despite Rising Retail Worries 11.20.15 | 02:11 pm
- New Data Suggest Holiday Spending Could Be Dreary This Year 10.14.15 | 09:10 am
- Eyes wide open about market risk 03.11.15 | 05:03 pm
- Bullish Options Traders Are Sticking With Consumer Stocks 03.09.15 | 06:03 am
- XLY, MCD, LOW, TWX: ETF Outflow Alert 02.06.15 | 10:02 am
- Holiday spending 2014: What actually happened 01.14.15 | 12:01 am
- Amazon, Home Depot, McDonald's Push Consumer Discretionary Fund to High 12.26.14 | 12:12 pm
- Why this stock market is one strange bird 10.28.14 | 02:10 am
Press Releases for XLY
Partner Headlines for XLY
- Consumers confidence sparks parts of retail - SeekingAlpha 08.30.16 | 10:08 am
- Chain store sales move to higher pace - SeekingAlpha 08.30.16 | 08:08 am
- An End To Home Depot's Debt-Fueled Rally - SeekingAlpha 08.30.16 | 08:08 am
- S&P 500 Group Performance: 2016 Vs. Bull Market - SeekingAlpha 08.30.16 | 04:08 am
- The New Sectors Leading The U.S. Stock Rally - SeekingAlpha 08.29.16 | 08:08 pm
- Stifel Nicolaus weighs in on consumer spending - SeekingAlpha 08.29.16 | 11:08 am
- 2Q 2016's S&P 500 Results (Aug 26, 1916): Tactical, Economic, S&P Earnings And Stock Market Internals Will Lead Stock Markets - SeekingAlpha 08.28.16 | 06:08 pm
- Sector Snapshot: Technology Leading - SeekingAlpha 08.28.16 | 03:08 am
- Digging for value plays in the beat-up chain store sector - SeekingAlpha 08.27.16 | 11:08 am
- Alpha From Equal-Weighting: A Look At Consumer Discretionary - SeekingAlpha 08.25.16 | 04:08 am