Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDRFu (XLY: NAL)
$78.09 n/a | n/a%
10/12/15 - 03:59 PM ET
TheStreet Ratings Grade for XLY
TheStreet Ratings is the source for accurate ratings that you can rely upon to make sound, informed financial decisions.
Analyst Ratings data is not available for XLY.
Portfolios with XLY
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- UserGFNN Stockdiagnostics 3
- Contributor10 Investments Billionaire ...
- UserWatch List - ETF's
- Contributor3 ETFs to Play U.S., South ...
- ContributorFour ETFs Driven By Consume...
- ProCitigroup Holdings
- ContributorETFs to Watch This Week
- ContributorFast Money's Options Activi...
- ContributorFast Money's Oil Acting Up ...
- Userwheelgl Portfolio 1
Latest XLY Headlines from TheStreet
- Eyes wide open about market risk 03.11.15 | 05:03 pm
- Bullish Options Traders Are Sticking With Consumer Stocks 03.09.15 | 06:03 am
- XLY, MCD, LOW, TWX: ETF Outflow Alert 02.06.15 | 10:02 am
- Holiday spending 2014: What actually happened 01.14.15 | 12:01 am
- Amazon, Home Depot, McDonald's Push Consumer Discretionary Fund to High 12.26.14 | 12:12 pm
- Why this stock market is one strange bird 10.28.14 | 02:10 am
- Investors Should Use Pullback as Chance to Buy Industrials, Tech 10.10.14 | 05:10 pm
- Consumer Spending Drives Stock Market to Record Highs 08.28.14 | 10:08 am
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund Experiences Big Inflow 07.21.14 | 10:07 am
- XLY, FOXA, PCLN, TWX: ETF Outflow Alert 07.11.14 | 10:07 am
Press Releases for XLY
Partner Headlines for XLY
- This hot sector is gaining 'momentum': Technician - CNBC 10.02.15 | 07:10 am
- Market looks a lot like 1998: Wells Fargo - CNBC 09.08.15 | 03:09 pm
- Correction is déjà vu all over again: Technician - CNBC 09.04.15 | 03:09 pm
- This sector could lead the market higher: Technician - CNBC 09.01.15 | 07:09 am
- The clock is ticking for stocks: Acampora - CNBC 07.22.15 | 07:07 am
- This hot sector is about to get even hotter: Technician - CNBC 07.14.15 | 04:07 pm
- Here's why Starbucks is about to heat up: Trader - CNBC 07.02.15 | 10:07 am
- Top trades to go ahead of Greece's emergency meeting - CNBC 06.19.15 | 01:06 pm
- Why Starbucks is about to break out: Trader - CNBC 05.18.15 | 01:05 pm
- This sector looks primed to break out: Technician - CNBC 04.20.15 | 04:04 pm