Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDRFu (XLY: NAL)
$81.47 n/a | n/a%
11/27/15 - 12:59 PM ET
Portfolios with XLY
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- UserGFNN Stockdiagnostics 3
- Contributor10 Investments Billionaire ...
- UserWatch List - ETF's
- Contributor3 ETFs to Play U.S., South ...
- ContributorFour ETFs Driven By Consume...
- ProCitigroup Holdings
- ContributorETFs to Watch This Week
- ContributorFast Money's Options Activi...
- ContributorFast Money's Oil Acting Up ...
- Userwheelgl Portfolio 1
Latest XLY Headlines from TheStreet
- Consumers Still in Strong Shape Despite Rising Retail Worries 11.20.15 | 02:11 pm
- New Data Suggest Holiday Spending Could Be Dreary This Year 10.14.15 | 09:10 am
- Eyes wide open about market risk 03.11.15 | 05:03 pm
- Bullish Options Traders Are Sticking With Consumer Stocks 03.09.15 | 06:03 am
- XLY, MCD, LOW, TWX: ETF Outflow Alert 02.06.15 | 10:02 am
- Holiday spending 2014: What actually happened 01.14.15 | 12:01 am
- Amazon, Home Depot, McDonald's Push Consumer Discretionary Fund to High 12.26.14 | 12:12 pm
- Why this stock market is one strange bird 10.28.14 | 02:10 am
- Investors Should Use Pullback as Chance to Buy Industrials, Tech 10.10.14 | 05:10 pm
- Consumer Spending Drives Stock Market to Record Highs 08.28.14 | 10:08 am
Press Releases for XLY
Partner Headlines for XLY
- Trader predicts 'upside surprise' for this hot sector - CNBC 11.12.15 | 03:11 pm
- Trader bets on turnaround for this beaten stock - CNBC 10.30.15 | 11:10 am
- Just do it! This sector may take off: Analyst - CNBC 10.17.15 | 05:10 pm
- This hot sector is gaining 'momentum': Technician - CNBC 10.02.15 | 07:10 am
- Market looks a lot like 1998: Wells Fargo - CNBC 09.08.15 | 03:09 pm
- Correction is déjà vu all over again: Technician - CNBC 09.04.15 | 03:09 pm
- This sector could lead the market higher: Technician - CNBC 09.01.15 | 07:09 am
- The clock is ticking for stocks: Acampora - CNBC 07.22.15 | 07:07 am
- This hot sector is about to get even hotter: Technician - CNBC 07.14.15 | 04:07 pm
- Here's why Starbucks is about to heat up: Trader - CNBC 07.02.15 | 10:07 am