Visa Inc (V: NYSE)
$65.96 0.38 | 0.58%
05/05/15 - 04:02 PM ET
|REVENUE (Trailing 12 Quarters)|
|EARNINGS PER SHARE (Trailing 12 Quarters)|
|DIVIDENDS (Trailing 12 Quarters)|
Portfolios with V
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProSteve Mandel - Lone Pine Ca...
- ProKen Fisher - Fisher Investm...
- ProJohn Griffin - Blue Ridge C...
- ProFrank Sands - Sands Capital...
- ProChris Davis - Davis Selecte...
- ProBill Nygren - Oakmark Funds
- ProWarren Buffett
- ProChuck Akre - Akre Capital M...
- Contributor12 Stocks Warren Buffett Is...
Latest V Headlines from TheStreet
- Dow Jones (DJIA) Today: Visa (V) Leads The Day Higher, Goldman Sachs Group (GS) Lags 05.05.15 | 04:05 pm
- 3 Stocks Driving The Diversified Services Industry Higher 05.05.15 | 01:05 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Buffett 'Halo,' Dollar Top, Growth Stocks Spurred Rally 05.04.15 | 07:05 pm
- Broker Darlings of the Dow: Visa Ranks As a Top 15 Analyst Pick 05.04.15 | 11:05 am
- Dow Jones (DJIA) Today: Visa (V) Lower 05.01.15 | 02:05 pm
- Visa (V) Earnings Report: Q2 2015 Conference Call Transcript 05.01.15 | 07:05 am
- 3 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Diversified Services Industry 04.29.15 | 01:04 pm
- Dow Jones (DJIA) Today: Visa (V) Leads The Day Higher, Pfizer (PFE) Lags 04.29.15 | 10:04 am
- 3 Payments Companies to Add to Your Portfolio Right Now 04.29.15 | 09:04 am
- Visa (V) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate 04.22.15 | 10:04 am
Press Releases for V
- Visa Inc. To Participate In Upcoming Investor Conferences - Business Wire 05.05.15 | 04:05 pm
- Visa Launches Online Toolkit To Educate Business Owners On Benefits Of Chip Technology - Business Wire 05.04.15 | 01:05 pm
- Visa Inc. Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2015 Net Income Of $1.6 Billion Or $0.63 Per Diluted Share - Business Wire 04.30.15 | 04:04 pm
- Payments Industry Moves To Help Simplify Chip Card Acceptance - Business Wire 04.30.15 | 09:04 am
- Visa Expands Global Technology Research; Hires Senior Scientist To Lead Visa Research Labs - Business Wire 04.30.15 | 08:04 am
- Visa Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 04.23.15 | 04:04 pm
- Visa Inc. To Announce Fiscal Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results On April 30, 2015 - Business Wire 04.01.15 | 04:04 pm
- Cost Of High School "Promposals" Hits $324 - PR Newswire 03.31.15 | 06:03 am
- Visa Launches EMV Chip Education Tour For Small Businesses - Business Wire 03.13.15 | 10:03 am
- Neiman Marcus Returns To Austin With Make Some Noise Activation On March 18-20 Celebrating Bold Women With Bold Voices - PR Newswire 03.04.15 | 01:03 pm
Partner Headlines for V
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Visa, McDonald's, SuperCom, China Southern Airlines and Aaron's - Press Releases - Zacks 05.05.15 | 09:05 am
- Stock Futures Rise, Dow Leads; LinkedIn Tanks, Syngenta Spikes - Investor's Business Daily 05.01.15 | 09:05 am
- After-Hours Earnings Report for April 30, 2015 : GILD, V, AIG, PSA, LNKD, BMRN, SWKS, FLT, EMN, EXPE, WU, FMX - NASDAQ 04.30.15 | 06:04 pm
- Visa Profit Falls on Strong Dollar as Earnings Forecast Trimmed - Bloomberg 04.30.15 | 04:04 pm
- Visa earnings beat Street by a penny, at 63 cents - CNBC 04.30.15 | 04:04 pm
- Valentino Owner's Investment to Help Boyner Pay Acquisition Debt - Bloomberg 04.29.15 | 09:04 am
- Visa, Mastercard Surge on China Move - Bloomberg 04.23.15 | 09:04 am
- China unlikely to have major impact on Visa, MasterCard, says Bernstein - The Fly 04.23.15 | 07:04 am
- Stocks close higher as Street cheers earnings, data; McDonald's up 3% - CNBC 04.22.15 | 04:04 pm
- Visa, MasterCard Surge on China Move to End Card Monopoly - Bloomberg 04.22.15 | 12:04 pm