Visa Inc (V: NYSE)
$77.24 n/a | n/a%
04/29/16 - 04:01 PM ET
n/a / 9.28MVol / Avg. Vol:
n/a / 77.68Open / Prev. Close:
76.86 - 78.01Today's Range:
60 - 81.7352 Wk Range:
Portfolios with V
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProWarren Buffett
- ProRenaissance Technologies
- ProJohn Hussman - Hussman Stra...
- ProSteve Mandel - Lone Pine Ca...
- ProKen Fisher - Fisher Investm...
- ProJohn Griffin - Blue Ridge C...
- ProFrank Sands - Sands Capital...
- ProChris Davis - Davis Selecte...
- ProBill Nygren - Oakmark Funds
- ProChuck Akre - Akre Capital M...
Latest V Headlines from TheStreet
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Here's Next Week's Game Plan 04.15.16 | 08:04 pm
- Jim Cramer Says Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark Are 'Screaming Buys’ 03.17.16 | 12:03 pm
- Jim Cramer Likes Biogen Over Celgene, PayPal Over First Data 02.22.16 | 11:02 am
- Midday Report: Square Jumps on Visa Stake; Stocks Rebound 02.12.16 | 12:02 pm
- Stocks Extend Highs as Crude Oil Soars 02.12.16 | 11:02 am
- Friday Brings Stock Gains But Doesn't Erase 'Dreadful' Month 01.29.16 | 04:01 pm
- Closing Bell: U.S. Stocks Surge, Visa Jumps on Higher Payments Volume 01.29.16 | 04:01 pm
- What's Ahead Thursday: Why Investors Will Be Watching Eli Lilly 01.27.16 | 08:01 pm
- Bet On Emerging Consumer, Not Chinese Devaluation 01.26.16 | 01:01 pm
- Jim Cramer Is Buying Shares of Dow Chemical, Likes the Yield 01.19.16 | 12:01 pm
Press Releases for V
- Visa's New Technology Development Center In Bangalore, India. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 08.05.15 | 04:08 am
- Visa And Stripe Partner To Expand Online Commerce Globally - Business Wire 07.28.15 | 12:07 pm
- Visa Travel Manager Combines An Orbitz-powered Booking And Payment Portal On The Front End With Visa IntelliLink Reporting And Expense Management On The Back End. This Integration Gives Companies A Greater Ability To Capture Total Travel Spend And Have Increased Visibility Across Their Organization, Promote Compliance, And Provide Data Intelligence To Drive Cost Savings. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 07.28.15 | 09:07 am
- Visa Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Results - Business Wire 07.23.15 | 04:07 pm
- Visa Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 07.22.15 | 04:07 pm
- Visa Inc. To Announce Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results On July 23, 2015 - Business Wire 07.02.15 | 04:07 pm
- Visa Inc. Elects Lloyd A. Carney To Its Board Of Directors - Business Wire 06.12.15 | 08:06 am
- With Visa Checkout, Consumers Can Speed Through Online Checkout At Williams-Sonoma In Just A Few Clicks. Visa Checkout Launched Less Than A Year Ago And Is Expanding Rapidly To The Most Popular Online And Mobile Shopping Destinations. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.04.15 | 11:06 am
- Visa And FireEye Join Forces To Help Merchants, Financial Institutions Defend Against Targeted Attacks On Consumer Payment Data - Business Wire 06.03.15 | 04:06 pm
- Visa Inc. And Verifone Join Forces To Accelerate Omni Commerce Globally - Business Wire 06.03.15 | 09:06 am
Partner Headlines for V
- MasterCard, Visa Try to Speed Chip Transactions After Complaints - Bloomberg 04.29.16 | 05:04 am
- Options Insight: Is Visa Poised for a Rebound? - Bloomberg 04.22.16 | 04:04 pm
- PayPal should be bought after guidance reduction, says Wedbush - The Fly 04.22.16 | 09:04 am
- Visa should be bought on weakness, says SunTrust - The Fly 04.22.16 | 09:04 am
- Oppenheimer sees Visa possible weakness as buying opportunity - The Fly 04.22.16 | 08:04 am
- Visa shares should be bought on weakness, says Bernstein - The Fly 04.22.16 | 07:04 am
- Cramer: Alphabet, Microsoft could climb back up - CNBC 04.21.16 | 06:04 pm
- Jefferies says PayPal remains under-owned, ups target to $48 - The Fly 04.21.16 | 07:04 am
- Visa price target raised to $100 from $85 at SunTrust - The Fly 04.20.16 | 07:04 am
- Financial Sector Home To Several Growth Stories, Including Visa - Investor's Business Daily 04.19.16 | 04:04 pm