Textron Inc (TXT: NYSE)
$42.83 0.12 | 0.28%
12/22/14 - 02:56 PM ET
Portfolios with TXT
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- UserMike Fatah's Mega Stock Por...
- User5 Debt-Addled Companies Ill...
- Contributor8 Industrial Stocks With Bi...
- UserMy Research Stock
- ContributorRelative Strength Trades fo...
- Contributor10 Best-Performing S&P 500 ...
- Contributor17 Companies on a Roll
- UserMike Fatah's Primary Stocks
Latest TXT Headlines from TheStreet
- Textron Moves Up In Analyst Rankings, Passing Marsh & McLennan Companies 12.18.14 | 11:12 am
- Textron Becomes #164 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Denbury Resources 11.26.14 | 04:11 pm
- We May Have an Investable Bottom; Smoke Always Clears: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs 10.18.14 | 03:10 pm
- Textron (TXT) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript 10.17.14 | 03:10 pm
- Textron (TXT) Highlighted As Storm The Castle Stock 10.17.14 | 12:10 pm
- Trade-Ideas: Textron (TXT) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock 10.08.14 | 06:10 pm
- How Will Textron (TXT) Stock Be Affected Today by This Analyst Action? 09.26.14 | 10:09 am
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: My Game Plan for Next Week 09.19.14 | 07:09 pm
- As Markets Hit Highs, a Technical Look at Bank of America, Six Others Set to Report 07.15.14 | 09:07 am
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Goods Sector Lower 07.07.14 | 04:07 pm
Press Releases for TXT
- Textron To Release Fourth Quarter Results On January 28, 2015 - Business Wire 12.18.14 | 11:12 am
- Scorpion Completed Its 266th Flight Test Hour On December 12, 2014 In Wichita, Kansas, On The Anniversary Of Its First Flight. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 12.12.14 | 02:12 pm
- Bell Helicopter Today Announced The Successful First Flight Of The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X™ Helicopter. - Business Wire 11.10.14 | 08:11 pm
- Textron Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 10.22.14 | 10:10 am
- Textron AirLand’s Scorpion ISR/Strike Jet To Showcase Capabilities At Conferences In U.S., Europe And Latin America - Business Wire 10.21.14 | 12:10 pm
- Textron Reports Third Quarter 2014 Income From Continuing Operations Of $0.57 Per Share, Up 62.9%; Revenues Up 18.1% - Business Wire 10.17.14 | 06:10 am
- Textron To Release Third Quarter Results On October 17, 2014 - Business Wire 09.17.14 | 08:09 am
- Scorpion's Recent Flight Tests Successfully Expanded Flight Envelope To 43,000 Feet And Expanded The Extension And Operating Envelope Of The Landing Gear And Flaps From 200 KCAS To 250 KCAS. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 09.09.14 | 07:09 am
- The Citation CJ3+, With Seating For Up To Nine People, Is Certified For Single Pilot Operation, Featuring A Number Of New Systems Designed To Reduce Pilot Workload. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 09.05.14 | 10:09 am
- During VIGILANT GUARD, Scorpion Provided Color High Definition Multi-spectral Aerial Reconnaissance Full Motion Video And Communications With Other Aircraft And Ground Stations. - Business Wire 08.14.14 | 07:08 pm
Partner Headlines for TXT
- Learn to buy stock like a 'greedy' Buffett - CNBC 12.03.14 | 08:12 am
- Honeywell's Engine Selected by Textron Scorpion Aircraft - Analyst Blog - Zacks 11.15.14 | 12:11 am
- Textron to Sell 50 Bell 505 Helicopters to Chinese Group - Bloomberg 11.11.14 | 11:11 pm
- Small Plane Crashes Into Kansas Airport, Killing Four - Bloomberg 10.30.14 | 04:10 pm
- Helicopter market eyes civilian tilt-rotor models - Financial Times 10.20.14 | 02:10 pm
- Textron Surges as Corporate Jet Market Revival Takes Hold - Bloomberg 10.17.14 | 04:10 pm
- US stock futures rally on Fed view, earnings - CNBC 10.17.14 | 08:10 am
- The $20 Million Jet That Was Kept a Secret - Bloomberg 08.17.14 | 10:08 pm
- Black Box of Campos Flight Didn't Record Brazil Crash Audio - Bloomberg 08.15.14 | 04:08 pm
- This firm helps others by growing its own workforce - CNBC 08.01.14 | 08:08 am