Starbucks Corp (SBUX: NASDAQ)
$77.918 -0.202 | -0.26%
08/20/14 - 10:21 AM ET
Portfolios with SBUX
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- UserLong Term Stock Picks
- ContributorStocks Fund Managers Hate M...
- UserJK OWNs
- User@JRDubbleU Core and Growth ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- UserConsumer Discretionary Watc...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
Latest SBUX Headlines from TheStreet
- Target, H-P & American Eagle Ready Earnings, Jim Cramer's Java 08.20.14 | 07:08 am
- Starbucks Drives New Food Trucks onto College Campuses 08.19.14 | 05:08 pm
- Krispy Kreme Stock Finds Its Sweet Spot Again 08.14.14 | 01:08 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks That Stand the Test of Time 08.12.14 | 08:08 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Controlling Your Destiny 08.11.14 | 08:08 pm
- Have Favorite Childhood Restaurants Finally Died After Years of Agony? 08.07.14 | 04:08 pm
- How Buffalo Wild Wings CEO is Positioning the Company for the Future 08.06.14 | 10:08 pm
- Burger King Puts a Whopper of a Beating on McDonald's in 2014 08.01.14 | 01:08 pm
- Whole Foods Beats, Yet Disappoints, TWC's Tune Up, Caffeinated Cramer 07.31.14 | 07:07 am
- Why Darden's Troubles Aren't Over Despite CEO's Departure 07.29.14 | 03:07 pm
Press Releases for SBUX
- Starbucks Revenues Increase 11%; Earnings Per Share Surge 22% To A Q3 Record $0.67 - Business Wire 07.24.14 | 04:07 pm
- Starbucks chairman, president and chief executive officer Howard Schultz celebrated the opening of Starbucks first store in Colombia on July 16, 2014 with Starbucks partners (employees) and leaders from Alsea and Grupo Nutresa. Located in Bogota’s Parque de la 93, this iconic three-story location serves 100% locally sourced coffee, honoring the country’s rich coffee heritage. In this photo: Cliff Burrows (Starbucks group president, US, Americas and Teavana), Cielo Morero (store manager), Rich Nelsen (Starbucks svp and general manager, Latin America,), Howard Schultz (Starbucks chairman, president and ceo), Carlos Gallego (ceo of Grupo Nutresa), Alberto Torrado (chairman of Alsea), Federico Tejado (general manager of Starbucks for Alsea). (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 07.16.14 | 11:07 am
- Starbucks Announces Q3 Fiscal Year 2014 Results Conference Call - Business Wire 07.09.14 | 04:07 pm
- In Response To Consumer Demand, Evolution Fresh Doubles Cold-pressed, High-pressure Processed Green Juice Product Portfolio (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.24.14 | 06:06 am
- Fizzio™ Handcrafted Sodas Are Carbonated Fresh And Debut In Select Stores In Three Classic Flavors With A Starbucks Twist - Spiced Root Beer, Golden Ginger Ale And Lemon Ale. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.23.14 | 06:06 am
- Starbucks And The U.S. Conference Of Mayors (USCM) Launch Solutions CitySM At The 82nd Annual Meeting Of The USCM In Dallas. Through This One-of-a-kind Initiative, Mayors And Citizens In Five Cities Will Meet At Their Local Starbucks Stores To Identify And Tackle Civic Challenges. From Left To Right, Tom Cochran, CEO Of USCM, Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman, Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer, Starbucks Chief Community Officer Blair Taylor, USCM President Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, And Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton (Photo Credit: U.S. Mayor) - Business Wire 06.21.14 | 04:06 pm
- Starbucks Offers Full Tuition Reimbursement For Employees To Complete A Bachelor’s Degree Through Innovative, First-of-Its-Kind Collaboration - Business Wire 06.15.14 | 08:06 pm
- La Boulange Opens New All-Day Concept In Los Angeles - Business Wire 06.12.14 | 09:06 am
- Starbucks Renews 8-year Partnership With China Soong Ching Ling Foundation With New Community Investment Designed To Foster Young Leaders In China. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.05.14 | 06:06 am
- Teavana Celebrates National Iced Tea Day On June 10 By Offering Free Raspberry Limeade Iced Tea With Purchase - Business Wire 06.04.14 | 08:06 am
Partner Headlines for SBUX
- Uber Integrates App With Starbucks, OpenTable to Expand - Bloomberg 08.20.14 | 09:08 am
- Decoding wine: How to read a label like a pro - CNBC 08.19.14 | 03:08 pm
- Why 'Made in China' isn't so cheap anymore - CNBC 08.19.14 | 09:08 am
- How to buy a Pumpkin Spice Latte early - CNBC 08.15.14 | 03:08 pm
- Starbucks Changes Rules to Make Workers' Lives Easier - Bloomberg 08.14.14 | 09:08 am
- There are doughnuts, Cronuts...and now Fonuts? - CNBC 08.12.14 | 01:08 pm
- Chicken Fries Are Back! Five Limited-Run Fast Foods - Bloomberg 08.11.14 | 10:08 pm
- Mistakes to avoid when opening a restaurant - CNBC 08.11.14 | 02:08 pm
- Consumer Discretionary Turns Hot as ETFs Show New Flows - Bloomberg 08.07.14 | 12:08 pm
- Starbucks' Secret Weapon for Global Domination - Bloomberg 08.06.14 | 10:08 pm