Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW: NYSE)
$54.04 -0.01 | -0.02%
03/07/14 - 04:05 PM ET
Portfolios with PNW
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorPotential Dividend Hikes fo...
- ContributorUtilities Stocks Bought and...
- ContributorTop-Rated Electric Utility ...
- Contributor15 High-Yield Momentum Stocks
- ProDonald Smith
- Contributor4 Stocks That Will Get Hurt...
- Contributor35 Growing Dividend Stocks ...
- ContributorHighest-Yielding Electric U...
Latest PNW Headlines from TheStreet
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: PNW, PSEC, WPZ 03.05.14 | 10:03 am
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW): Today's Featured Utilities Winner 02.25.14 | 05:02 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for PNW 02.21.14 | 11:02 am
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: ETP, KMI, PNW 02.12.14 | 10:02 am
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: EPD, AINV, PNW, ORI 02.03.14 | 10:02 am
- Why Pinnacle West Capital Is a Top 10 Utility Dividend Stock (PNW) 01.31.14 | 09:01 am
- Pinnacle West Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (PNW) 01.29.14 | 10:01 am
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: LGCY, EWBC, PNW, PAYX, C 01.29.14 | 10:01 am
- Pinnacle West Capital Becomes #209 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Time Warner 01.28.14 | 03:01 pm
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: TOT, EPD, PNW, SNH, RIG 01.22.14 | 10:01 am
Press Releases for PNW
- Pinnacle West Reports 2013 Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year Results - Business Wire 02.21.14 | 08:02 am
- Pinnacle West Adds Two Members To Its Board Of Directors - Business Wire 02.20.14 | 07:02 pm
- Pinnacle West Sets Date For 2013 Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call - Business Wire 01.08.14 | 04:01 pm
- Arizona Public Service Has Completed Its Purchase Of Southern California Edison's Interest In The Newer, More Efficient Units 4 And 5 Of The Four Corners Power Plant And Permanently Closed The Older Units 1, 2 And 3. The Transaction Enables The Plant, Located Near Farmington, N.M., To Continue To Provide Quality Jobs On The Navajo Nation. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 12.31.13 | 08:12 am
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 12.18.13 | 04:12 pm
- Arizona Corporation Commission Sets New Direction For Net Metering Policy - Business Wire 11.14.13 | 09:11 pm
- Pinnacle West Reports Third-Quarter Earnings - Business Wire 10.31.13 | 08:10 am
- Pinnacle West Increases Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 10.23.13 | 04:10 pm
- The Solana Generating Station, Located Near Gila Bend, Ariz., Has Successfully Passed Final Production Tests And Entered Commercial Operation. At 280 Megawatts, Solana Is The World's Largest Parabolic Trough Plant And The First Solar Plant In The United States With Thermal Energy Storage Allowing For Electricity To Be Produced At Night. Unlike Other Solar-powered Electrical Plants, Solana Produces Electricity At Full Capacity For Up To Six Hours After Sunset, Using Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Technology With Solar Thermal Storage. Arizona Public Service (APS) Will Purchase The Full Output From Solana For Its Customers, Adding To The Company's Already Substantial Solar Portfolio. This Is Abengoa's First Utility-scale Solar Plant In The Country To Begin Operation. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 10.09.13 | 10:10 am
- From El Paso To Southern California, Four Million People Can Count On The Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station For Low-cost, Clean Energy Delivered Safely And Efficiently. In Phoenix, The Reliability Of Palo Verde's Performance Was Especially Appreciated As The City Experienced Its Hottest Summer On Record, According To The National Weather Service. All Three Units At Palo Verde Produced Low-cost Power Around The Clock From April 28 To Oct. 5 - A Continuous Run Of 160 Days. This Was The Second-longest Run For The Three Units Simultaneously In Plant History, Spanning From The Completion Of A Planned Unit 1 Refueling And Maintenance Outage To Unit 3's Current Planned Refueling And Maintenance Outage. Units 1 And 2 Continue To Operate At 100 Percent. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 10.07.13 | 12:10 pm
Partner Headlines for PNW
- Arizona Approves Grid-Connection Fees for Solar Rooftops - Bloomberg 11.15.13 | 12:11 pm
- Tea Party's Green Faction Fights for Solar in Red States - Bloomberg 11.12.13 | 04:11 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 31, 2013 - NASDAQ 10.30.13 | 01:10 pm
- Stock Market News for August 26, 2013 - Market News - Zacks 08.26.13 | 03:08 pm
- Company News for August 5, 2013 - Corporate Summary - Zacks 08.05.13 | 03:08 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for July 30, 2013 - NASDAQ 07.29.13 | 01:07 pm
- 6 Mid-Cap Electric Utilities For An Income Portfolio - Seeking Alpha 05.22.13 | 09:05 am
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for April 29, 2013 - NASDAQ 04.26.13 | 01:04 pm
- 3 Profitable, Outperforming Dividend Stocks With Strong Topline Growth - Seeking Alpha 04.24.13 | 09:04 am
- Utility Stock Outlook - October 2012 - Industry Outlook - Zacks 10.23.12 | 06:10 pm