Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW: )
$72.65 n/a | n/a%
04/29/16 - 04:02 PM ET
Portfolios with PNW
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorPotential Dividend Hikes fo...
- ContributorUtilities Stocks Bought and...
- ContributorTop-Rated Electric Utility ...
- Contributor15 High-Yield Momentum Stocks
- Contributor4 Stocks That Will Get Hurt...
- Contributor35 Growing Dividend Stocks ...
- ContributorHighest-Yielding Electric U...
- UserDan's Pick
Latest PNW Headlines from TheStreet
- 27 S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Before September 08.19.15 | 09:08 am
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Earnings Report: Q2 2015 Conference Call Transcript 07.31.15 | 07:07 am
- Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KNOP, CRR, PNW 07.29.15 | 10:07 am
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Stock Upgraded at Credit Suisse 07.01.15 | 09:07 am
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: PNW, IRM, VGR 06.15.15 | 11:06 am
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Earnings Report: Q1 2015 Conference Call Transcript 05.04.15 | 09:05 am
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DLB, HXL, PNW 04.29.15 | 10:04 am
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript 02.20.15 | 03:02 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Becomes #216 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Tyco International 02.11.15 | 04:02 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Reaches New Lifetime High Today 12.19.14 | 09:12 am
Press Releases for PNW
- Pinnacle West Reports 2015 Second-Quarter Results - Business Wire 07.30.15 | 08:07 am
- Pinnacle West Sets Date For 2015 Second-Quarter Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call - Business Wire 06.29.15 | 04:06 pm
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 06.17.15 | 04:06 pm
- Arizona Public Service Recently Completed Work On One Of The Largest Transmission Construction Projects In The West - A 500-kilovolt (kV) Power Line That Connects Phoenix To Yuma. The Project Will Bolster The Reliability For Yuma Area Customers And The Entire Desert Southwest. The 110-mile Transmission Line Runs From The Hassayampa Substation (near The Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station) To The North Gila Substation In Yuma. Aptly Called HANG2, The $200 Million Project Is The Second Route Connecting The Valley To Yuma. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 05.27.15 | 02:05 pm
- Arizona Public Service To Participate In Energy Imbalance Market - Business Wire 05.18.15 | 02:05 pm
- Pinnacle West Reports 2015 First-Quarter Results - Business Wire 05.01.15 | 08:05 am
- APS Retains High Rankings Among Solar Utilities Nationwide - Business Wire 04.29.15 | 06:04 pm
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 04.22.15 | 06:04 pm
- APS: Rooftop Solar Applications Up 112% In First Quarter 2015 - Business Wire 04.09.15 | 01:04 pm
- APS Responds To TUSK News Release: Rooftop Solar In Arizona Is Thriving - Business Wire 04.09.15 | 01:04 pm
Partner Headlines for PNW
- Surprise! Electric Utilities Lead The Market - Investor's Business Daily 03.18.16 | 04:03 pm
- Pinnacle West (PNW) Beats on Q4 Earnings, Keeps '16 View - Zacks 02.19.16 | 04:02 pm
- Week could end well for stocks if oil holds $30 - CNBC 02.18.16 | 05:02 pm
- Pinnacle West downgraded to Hold from Buy at Evercore ISI - The Fly 01.26.16 | 08:01 am
- Pinnacle West downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill - The Fly 01.12.16 | 09:01 am
- Pinnacle West downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley - The Fly 01.12.16 | 08:01 am
- 3 Top Utility Stocks Hold Up Despite Fed Rate Hike - Investor's Business Daily 12.28.15 | 05:12 pm
- Pinnacle West downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS - The Fly 10.26.15 | 06:10 am
- Pinnacle West (PNW) Hikes Quarterly Dividend Rate by 5% - Zacks 10.23.15 | 04:10 pm
- Pinnacle West downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman - The Fly 10.19.15 | 06:10 am