Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW: NYSE)
$57.34 n/a | n/a%
09/16/14 - 04:02 PM ET
Portfolios with PNW
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorPotential Dividend Hikes fo...
- ContributorUtilities Stocks Bought and...
- ContributorTop-Rated Electric Utility ...
- Contributor15 High-Yield Momentum Stocks
- ProDonald Smith
- Contributor4 Stocks That Will Get Hurt...
- Contributor35 Growing Dividend Stocks ...
- ContributorHighest-Yielding Electric U...
Latest PNW Headlines from TheStreet
- Will Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Stock Be Positively Affected By This Ratings Upgrade? 09.08.14 | 09:09 am
- Pinnacle West Capital Becomes #126 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Borg Warner 08.12.14 | 03:08 pm
- 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NSLP, PAGP, PNW 07.29.14 | 10:07 am
- Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: RHP, PNW, PPL 07.24.14 | 11:07 am
- Best 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: WGL, OHI, PNW 07.16.14 | 11:07 am
- Pinnacle West Capital Now #463 Largest Company, Surpassing E*trade Financial 06.11.14 | 04:06 pm
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: HLSS, RGC, PNW 06.05.14 | 11:06 am
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: BMR, GOV, PNW 05.12.14 | 11:05 am
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Is Today's Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Stock 05.02.14 | 11:05 am
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: DUK, PNW, HE 04.17.14 | 11:04 am
Press Releases for PNW
- Under A Proposal To The Environmental Protection Agency, Arizona Public Service Co. Will Close Its 260-megawatt Unit 2 At The Coal-fired Cholla Power Plant In Joseph City, Ariz., By April 2016 And Stop Burning Coal At The Other APS-owned Units (1 And 3) By The Mid-2020s. The Proposal Is Subject To EPA And State Regulatory Approvals. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 09.11.14 | 02:09 pm
- Pinnacle West Reports 2014 Second-Quarter Results - Business Wire 07.31.14 | 08:07 am
- APS Seeks Renewable Energy Projects From Solar - Business Wire 06.19.14 | 04:06 pm
- Luke AFB Leases Land To Arizona Public Service For New Solar Power Plant - Business Wire 06.19.14 | 11:06 am
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 06.18.14 | 05:06 pm
- For The Second Consecutive Year, A Planned Refueling Outage At The Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station Has Been Completed In Record Time. This Year's Unit 2 Spring Refueling Outage Began On Saturday, April 5, And Was Completed Saturday, May 3 - In A Total Time Of 28 Days, 22 Hours. It Was The Second Sub-30 Day Refueling Outage In Plant History, Improving Upon Last Spring's Record-setting Unit 1 Refueling Outage, Which Was Completed In 29 Days, 18 Hours. Palo Verde's Three 1,340-megawatt (net) Generating Units Are On An 18-month Refueling Cycle, With Two Refueling Outages Scheduled Each Year - One In The Spring And Another In The Fall. Arizona Public Service Co. Is The Operator And Largest Owner Of Palo Verde. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 05.15.14 | 12:05 pm
- Pinnacle West Reports 2014 First-Quarter Results - Business Wire 05.02.14 | 08:05 am
- APS Ranked Third Among All U.S. Utilities For Solar - Business Wire 04.29.14 | 11:04 am
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 04.23.14 | 06:04 pm
- APS Plans For More Severe Wildfire Season - Business Wire 04.10.14 | 07:04 pm
Partner Headlines for PNW
- Northeast Utilities Misses on Q2 Earnings, Lowers Guidance - Analyst Blog - Zacks 08.01.14 | 10:08 pm
- Arizona Utility Fighting Rooftop Solar May Provide Panels - Bloomberg 07.30.14 | 03:07 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for July 30, 2014 - NASDAQ 07.29.14 | 01:07 pm
- Pinnacle West Expands AZ Sun Program - Analyst Blog - Zacks 06.20.14 | 11:06 pm
- Arizona Approves Grid-Connection Fees for Solar Rooftops - Bloomberg 11.15.13 | 12:11 pm
- Tea Party's Green Faction Fights for Solar in Red States - Bloomberg 11.12.13 | 04:11 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 31, 2013 - NASDAQ 10.30.13 | 01:10 pm
- Stock Market News for August 26, 2013 - Market News - Zacks 08.26.13 | 03:08 pm
- Company News for August 5, 2013 - Corporate Summary - Zacks 08.05.13 | 03:08 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for July 30, 2013 - NASDAQ 07.29.13 | 01:07 pm