Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW: NYSE)
$57.1 0.81 | 1.44%
07/28/14 - 04:04 PM ET
Portfolios with PNW
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorPotential Dividend Hikes fo...
- ContributorUtilities Stocks Bought and...
- ContributorTop-Rated Electric Utility ...
- Contributor15 High-Yield Momentum Stocks
- ProDonald Smith
- Contributor4 Stocks That Will Get Hurt...
- Contributor35 Growing Dividend Stocks ...
- ContributorHighest-Yielding Electric U...
Latest PNW Headlines from TheStreet
- Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: RHP, PNW, PPL 07.24.14 | 11:07 am
- Best 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: WGL, OHI, PNW 07.16.14 | 11:07 am
- Pinnacle West Capital Now #463 Largest Company, Surpassing E*trade Financial 06.11.14 | 04:06 pm
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: HLSS, RGC, PNW 06.05.14 | 11:06 am
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: BMR, GOV, PNW 05.12.14 | 11:05 am
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Is Today's Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Stock 05.02.14 | 11:05 am
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: DUK, PNW, HE 04.17.14 | 11:04 am
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: ED, AZN, PNW 04.03.14 | 11:04 am
- Pinnacle West Capital Becomes #201 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Bed, Bath & Beyond 03.26.14 | 03:03 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW): Today's Featured Utilities Laggard 03.20.14 | 05:03 pm
Press Releases for PNW
- APS Seeks Renewable Energy Projects From Solar - Business Wire 06.19.14 | 04:06 pm
- Luke AFB Leases Land To Arizona Public Service For New Solar Power Plant - Business Wire 06.19.14 | 11:06 am
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 06.18.14 | 05:06 pm
- For The Second Consecutive Year, A Planned Refueling Outage At The Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station Has Been Completed In Record Time. This Year's Unit 2 Spring Refueling Outage Began On Saturday, April 5, And Was Completed Saturday, May 3 - In A Total Time Of 28 Days, 22 Hours. It Was The Second Sub-30 Day Refueling Outage In Plant History, Improving Upon Last Spring's Record-setting Unit 1 Refueling Outage, Which Was Completed In 29 Days, 18 Hours. Palo Verde's Three 1,340-megawatt (net) Generating Units Are On An 18-month Refueling Cycle, With Two Refueling Outages Scheduled Each Year - One In The Spring And Another In The Fall. Arizona Public Service Co. Is The Operator And Largest Owner Of Palo Verde. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 05.15.14 | 12:05 pm
- Pinnacle West Reports 2014 First-Quarter Results - Business Wire 05.02.14 | 08:05 am
- APS Ranked Third Among All U.S. Utilities For Solar - Business Wire 04.29.14 | 11:04 am
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 04.23.14 | 06:04 pm
- APS Plans For More Severe Wildfire Season - Business Wire 04.10.14 | 07:04 pm
- Pinnacle West Sets Date For 2014 First-Quarter Results, Webcast/Conference Call - Business Wire 04.02.14 | 04:04 pm
- New Report Shows Changing Arizona Energy Mix - Business Wire 04.01.14 | 02:04 pm
Partner Headlines for PNW
- Pinnacle West Expands AZ Sun Program - Analyst Blog - Zacks 06.20.14 | 11:06 pm
- Arizona Approves Grid-Connection Fees for Solar Rooftops - Bloomberg 11.15.13 | 12:11 pm
- Tea Party's Green Faction Fights for Solar in Red States - Bloomberg 11.12.13 | 04:11 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 31, 2013 - NASDAQ 10.30.13 | 01:10 pm
- Stock Market News for August 26, 2013 - Market News - Zacks 08.26.13 | 03:08 pm
- Company News for August 5, 2013 - Corporate Summary - Zacks 08.05.13 | 03:08 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for July 30, 2013 - NASDAQ 07.29.13 | 01:07 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for April 29, 2013 - NASDAQ 04.26.13 | 01:04 pm
- Utility Stock Outlook - October 2012 - Industry Outlook - Zacks 10.23.12 | 06:10 pm
- Pinnacle West Capital - Growth & Income - Zacks 10.22.12 | 01:10 am