K12 Inc (LRN: NYSE)
$16.93 n/a | n/a%
02/27/15 - 04:08 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Jun 2014||Jun 2013||Jun 2012||Jun 2011|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||18.12M||26.53M||16.11M||11.66M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-12.26M||-27.71M||-64.27M||-15.81M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||6.27M||-6.93M||-8.92M||-4.62M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||-1.64M||682.00K||-5.26M||-1.82M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||9.78M||-2.12M||2.79M||2.73M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||579.00K||7.84M||3.98M||2.59M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||263.00K||6.21M||4.96M||10.95M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||26.96M||8.42M||16.05M||7.26M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||123.48M||95.29M||32.99M||67.21M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||123.48M||95.29M||32.99M||67.21M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-7.40M||-8.34M||-32.48M||-29.56M|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||-38.40M||-42.01M||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-45.80M||-50.34M||-61.24M||-83.03M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||0.00||16.93M|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||10.29M||7.25M||3.38M||138.98M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||-23.08M||-21.81M||-18.42M||-32.10M|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||-53.57M||-2.55M||-1.60M||-1.63M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||2.35M||8.89M||-3.12M||4.95M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||-64.01M||-8.21M||-19.77M||127.14M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||962.00K||92.00K||-430.00K||28.00K|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||14.63M||36.83M||-48.45M||111.35M|
Portfolios with LRN
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProPrem Watsa - Fairfax Financ...
- ContributorBreakout Stocks Of The Week...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- Contributor5 For-Profit Education Stoc...
- Contributor9 Earnings Reports to Watch...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- Contributor5 earnings trades for a hig...
- ContributorEarnings trades for week of...
- ContributorBarron's Five Stocks To Sho...
Latest LRN Headlines from TheStreet
- K12 Inc. Announces Partnership With North Carolina Learns, Inc. To Operate State's Newest Virtual Charter School 02.05.15 | 03:02 pm
- K12 Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2015 With Revenue Of $231.3 Million 01.29.15 | 07:01 am
- K12 Inc. Second Quarter Fiscal 2015 Earnings Conference Call Details 01.15.15 | 10:01 am
- Commit To Purchase K12 At $7.50, Earn 7.8% Annualized Using Options 01.14.15 | 11:01 am
- K12 is Now Oversold (LRN) 01.07.15 | 04:01 pm
- Federal Court Dismisses Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against K12 Inc. 12.08.14 | 08:12 am
- Activist Fund Targets Ebix to Boost Board Oversight and Unlock Value 11.17.14 | 06:11 am
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Pile Into Housing, Biotech and Pop Cult Names 11.11.14 | 08:11 pm
- K12 Enters Oversold Territory (LRN) 10.30.14 | 04:10 pm
- K12 Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2015 With Revenue Of $236.7 Million 10.30.14 | 07:10 am
Press Releases for LRN
- Families Explore World-Class Online Education Options During Iowa Open Enrollment Period - PR Newswire 02.06.15 | 06:02 am
- K12 Inc. Celebrates National School Choice Week - PR Newswire 01.26.15 | 05:01 am
- Newark Prep Charter School Students To Ring Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange; Ring In Start Of National School Choice Week 2015 With Andrew Campanella, K12 Inc., And Other School Choice Leaders - PR Newswire 01.21.15 | 08:01 am
- Hoosier Academies Celebrates Entry Into National Honor Society With First-Ever Induction Ceremony - PR Newswire 12.19.14 | 03:12 pm
- Agora Cyber Charter School Celebrates 5th Annual National Honor Society Induction - PR Newswire 10.28.14 | 07:10 am
- 2014 K12 Inc Poll Shows Students Choosing Online School To Escape Bullying - PR Newswire 10.22.14 | 02:10 pm
- K12 International Academy Welcomes Students For 2014-15 School Year - PR Newswire 09.09.14 | 12:09 pm
- Back To School Anything But Routine For Oregon Virtual School Students - PR Newswire 08.28.14 | 02:08 pm
- Colorado Virtual Students Begin Class On September 2 - PR Newswire 08.28.14 | 02:08 pm
- Insight School Of Michigan Opens Its Doors For The First Time To Students Enrolled For 2014-15 School Year - PR Newswire 08.28.14 | 12:08 pm
Partner Headlines for LRN
- China Schools Put Educators In Top-Gaining Industries - Investor's Business Daily 10.29.14 | 06:10 pm
- After-Hours Earnings Report for October 10, 2013 : MU, SWY, OZRK, LRN, EOPN, ANGO - NASDAQ 10.10.13 | 06:10 pm
- Mid-Day Market Update: US Stocks Slide; Alcoa Shares Surge On Upbeat Results - Benzinga 10.09.13 | 12:10 pm
- Morning Market Losers - Benzinga 10.09.13 | 09:10 am
- Stock Futures Trim Early Gains; Men's Wearhouse Spikes On Offer - Investor's Business Daily 10.09.13 | 09:10 am
- Value Investing Congress: The Good, the Bad and the Winklevoss - NASDAQ 09.20.13 | 01:09 pm
- Whitney Tilson Wraps Up the Value Investing Congress - NASDAQ 09.17.13 | 08:09 pm
- eBay SVP Sells 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note - Wall St. Cheat Sheet 09.03.13 | 12:09 pm
- Stocks Rally A Bit After Sell-Off; Oil And Gas Names Fly - Investor's Business Daily 08.28.13 | 04:08 pm
- Niches, Unique Business Models Excel Among Educators - Investor's Business Daily 08.27.13 | 05:08 pm