K12 Inc. (LRN: NYSE)
$20.4 0.31 | 1.54%
03/17/14 - 02:01 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Jun 2013||Jun 2012||Jun 2011||Jun 2010|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||26.53M||16.11M||11.66M||20.89M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-27.71M||-64.27M||-15.81M||-18.46M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||-6.93M||-8.92M||-4.62M||4.84M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||682.00K||-5.26M||-1.82M||-5.20M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-2.12M||2.79M||2.73M||2.33M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||7.84M||3.98M||2.59M||9.49M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||6.21M||4.96M||10.95M||549.00K|
|Other Non-Cash Items||8.42M||16.05M||7.26M||3.15M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||95.29M||32.99M||67.21M||55.52M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||95.29M||32.99M||67.21M||55.52M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-8.34M||-32.48M||-29.56M||-10.36M|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||-42.01M||0.00||0.00||-843.00K|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-50.34M||-61.24M||-83.03M||-25.10M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||16.93M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||7.25M||3.38M||138.98M||8.54M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||-21.81M||-18.42M||-32.10M||-13.97M|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||-2.55M||-1.60M||0.00||0.00|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||8.89M||-3.12M||3.33M||7.31M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||-8.21M||-19.77M||127.14M||1.87M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||92.00K||-430.00K||28.00K||0.00|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||36.83M||-48.45M||111.35M||32.29M|
Portfolios with LRN
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorBreakout Stocks Of The Week...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- Contributor5 For-Profit Education Stoc...
- Contributor9 Earnings Reports to Watch...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- Contributor5 earnings trades for a hig...
- ContributorEarnings trades for week of...
- ContributorBarron's Five Stocks To Sho...
- UserTop NYSE Short Squeeze Play...
Latest LRN Headlines from TheStreet
- K12 is Now Oversold (LRN) 03.11.14 | 04:03 pm
- K12 Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 With Revenue Of $223.9 Million 02.04.14 | 06:02 am
- K12 Inc. Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Conference Call Details 01.14.14 | 04:01 pm
- K12 Inc. And Safanad Limited Announce Intent To Create New Company Led By Ron Packard 01.07.14 | 04:01 pm
- K12 Inc. Announces New Executive Vice Presidents 01.07.14 | 04:01 pm
- 5 Stocks Ready to Break Out 12.16.13 | 07:12 am
- Insider Trading Alert - IPXL, IPI, DNKN, PMTC And LRN Traded By Insiders 11.14.13 | 01:11 pm
- K12 Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results 11.07.13 | 06:11 am
- K12 Stock Sees Short Interest Drop 23.7% 10.25.13 | 03:10 pm
- U.S. Stocks Get Caught Between Yellen and the Shutdown 10.09.13 | 05:10 pm
Press Releases for LRN
- Lieff Cabraser Reminds K12, Inc. Investors Of Upcoming Deadline In Class Action Litigation – LRN - Business Wire 03.13.14 | 09:03 am
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Class Action Involving K12, INC. And Its Board Of Directors And A Deadline Of April 1, 2014 To Seek A Lead Plaintiff Position -- LRN - PR Newswire 03.11.14 | 02:03 pm
- Lifshitz & Miller Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Coty, Inc., Galena Biopharma, Inc., InnerWorkings, Inc., IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. And K12, Inc. - PR Newswire 02.26.14 | 05:02 pm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches An Investigation Into K12, Inc. Regarding Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty - Business Wire 02.25.14 | 11:02 am
- Lieff Cabraser Announces Class Action Litigation Against K12, Inc. - LRN - Business Wire 02.14.14 | 09:02 am
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Class Action Involving K12, INC. And Its Board Of Directors And A Deadline Of April 1, 2014 To Seek A Lead Plaintiff Position -- LRN - Business Wire 02.04.14 | 06:02 pm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf Of Investors Of K12 Inc. - LRN - PR Newswire 02.04.14 | 03:02 pm
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors Of Class Action Against K12, Inc. And Lead Plaintiff Deadline Of April 1, 2014 - PR Newswire 02.03.14 | 09:02 am
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of K12 Inc. - PR Newswire 01.31.14 | 09:01 pm
- Arizona Online Schools Plan Events To Mark National School Choice Week (Jan. 26-Feb. 1) - PR Newswire 01.22.14 | 02:01 pm
Partner Headlines for LRN
- After-Hours Earnings Report for October 10, 2013 : MU, SWY, OZRK, LRN, EOPN, ANGO - NASDAQ 10.10.13 | 06:10 pm
- Mid-Day Market Update: US Stocks Slide; Alcoa Shares Surge On Upbeat Results - Benzinga 10.09.13 | 12:10 pm
- Morning Market Losers - Benzinga 10.09.13 | 09:10 am
- Stock Futures Trim Early Gains; Men's Wearhouse Spikes On Offer - Investor's Business Daily 10.09.13 | 09:10 am
- Value Investing Congress: The Good, the Bad and the Winklevoss - NASDAQ 09.20.13 | 01:09 pm
- Whitney Tilson Wraps Up the Value Investing Congress - NASDAQ 09.17.13 | 08:09 pm
- eBay SVP Sells 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note - Wall St. Cheat Sheet 09.03.13 | 12:09 pm
- Stocks Rally A Bit After Sell-Off; Oil And Gas Names Fly - Investor's Business Daily 08.28.13 | 04:08 pm
- Niches, Unique Business Models Excel Among Educators - Investor's Business Daily 08.27.13 | 05:08 pm
- Education Companies Another Market Leader - Investor's Business Daily 07.25.13 | 06:07 pm