Coca-Cola Co (KO: NYSE)
$40.49 -0.26 | -0.64%
05/06/15 - 02:16 PM ET
TheStreet Ratings Grade for KO
TheStreet Ratings is the source for accurate ratings that you can rely upon to make sound, informed financial decisions.
|Historical Rec||Current||1 Mo. Ago||2 Mo. Ago||3 Mo. Ago|
Portfolios with KO
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProJohn Hussman - Hussman Stra...
- ProDonald Yacktman - Yacktman ...
- ProDavid Winters - Wintergreen...
- ProAdage Capital
- ProWarren Buffett
- ContributorPotential Dividend Hikes fo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorWarren Buffett's Top 25 Sto...
- Userkispert portfolio
- ContributorConsumer Stocks Fund Manage...
Latest KO Headlines from TheStreet
- Cramer -- Estee Lauder Is 'King' of Consumer Packaged Goods Stocks 05.05.15 | 11:05 am
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Buffett 'Halo,' Dollar Top, Growth Stocks Spurred Rally 05.04.15 | 07:05 pm
- Jim Cramer -- Buy Eaton and These Others to Profit During Market's Sea Change 05.04.15 | 02:05 pm
- Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway: The Insider's Guide 05.02.15 | 10:05 am
- Will Coca-Cola (KO) Stock be Helped by Warren Buffet Comments? 04.29.15 | 02:04 pm
- The End of This Dollar Rally Could Be a Boon for Large-Cap Stocks 04.27.15 | 11:04 am
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Extend Records; Services Sector Cools in April 04.27.15 | 10:04 am
- Pepsi Makes Big Move to Drop Controversial Sweetener from Diet Colas 04.24.15 | 10:04 am
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: 5 Stocks That Could Have Happy Endings 04.22.15 | 07:04 pm
- 15 'Sustainable' Companies Not Named Apple to Buy Right Now 04.22.15 | 04:04 pm
Press Releases for KO
- Kelly Johnstone, Vice President, Strategic Security, The Coca-Cola Company (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.30.15 | 02:04 pm
- Muhtar Kent, Chairman And CEO Of The Coca-Cola Company, And Warren Buffett, CEO Of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., Discuss The Fundamentals Of A Great Business During Coca-Cola's Annual Meeting Of Shareowners Today At The Cobb Galleria Center In Atlanta. "As Long As You Bring Smiles To Peoples' Faces At A Reasonable Price, You've Got A Great, Great Business," Buffett Said. "If You're Looking For A Wonderful Business, It's Hard To Beat Coca-Cola." Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Is The Coca-Cola Company's Largest Single Shareowner With Holdings Of 400 Million Shares. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.29.15 | 12:04 pm
- 2015 Coca-Cola Bin Grant Program Awards 5,300 Recycling Bins To 52 Communities And 37 Colleges - Business Wire 04.29.15 | 11:04 am
- New Minute Maid Campaign Celebrates The Good In Every Family - Business Wire 04.27.15 | 09:04 am
- Swire Coca-Cola USA Signs Letter Of Intent With The Coca-Cola Company To Expand Franchise Territory In Arizona - Business Wire 04.22.15 | 08:04 am
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Additional Letters Of Intent With U.S. Bottling Partners - Business Wire 04.22.15 | 08:04 am
- The Coca-Cola Company Reports First Quarter 2015 Results - Business Wire 04.22.15 | 07:04 am
- "Share A Coke" Returns With 1,000 Reasons To Enjoy A Coke This Summer - Business Wire 04.14.15 | 09:04 am
- A Woman Drinks Safe Water From A RAIN Project In Her Village Outside Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.13.15 | 09:04 pm
- W Hotels Worldwide, Will.i.am And The Coca-Cola Company Introduce The EKOCYCLE™ Brand To W Hotel Guest Rooms Across The Globe - Business Wire 04.13.15 | 11:04 am
Partner Headlines for KO
- Cramer: Warren Buffett's biggest diet nightmare - CNBC 05.04.15 | 07:05 pm
- If you're looking for safety, keep looking - CNBC 05.04.15 | 06:05 am
- Bob Kunze-Concewitz: whetting appetites for Italian brands - Financial Times 04.30.15 | 03:04 pm
- Buffett Serenades Coca-Cola Investors to Ease Growth Fears - Bloomberg 04.29.15 | 12:04 pm
- Monster Beverage estimates raised at UBS citing solid fundamentals - The Fly 04.29.15 | 07:04 am
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA (BUD) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for April 29, 2015 - NASDAQ 04.28.15 | 01:04 pm
- Monster Beverage shares should be bought on any weakness, says Stifel - The Fly 04.28.15 | 08:04 am
- CNBC Exclusive: CNBC Excerpts: CNBC's Sara Eisen Speaks with Coca-Cola Chairman & CEO Muhtar Kent on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" - CNBC 04.24.15 | 05:04 pm
- Coke turnaround plan beginning to bear fruit: CEO - CNBC 04.24.15 | 11:04 am
- Pepsi to ditch aspartame in Diet Pepsi - CNBC 04.24.15 | 11:04 am