Intel Corp (INTC: NASDAQ)
$33.46 -0.09 | -0.27%
05/22/15 - 11:51 AM ET
Portfolios with INTC
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProRenaissance Technologies
- ProJohn Hussman - Hussman Stra...
- ProJohn Buckingham - AFAM Capital
- ProKen Fisher - Fisher Investm...
- ProJean-Marie Eveillard - Firs...
- ProJames Barrow - Barrow Hanle...
- ProBill Nygren - Oakmark Funds
- ProAcropolis Investment Manage...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for Octo...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for Augu...
Latest INTC Headlines from TheStreet
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Merger Monday Mayhem 05.18.15 | 08:05 pm
- 3 Technology Stocks Moving The Sector Upward 05.18.15 | 01:05 pm
- Broker Darlings of the Dow: Intel Ranks As a Top 15 Analyst Pick 05.18.15 | 12:05 pm
- Dow Component Intel (INTC) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow 05.04.15 | 11:05 am
- Intel (INTC) Stock Gains as Standstill Agreement With Altera Expires 05.01.15 | 09:05 am
- 3 Electronics Stocks On The Rise 04.28.15 | 01:04 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Market Squall Making Me Seasick 04.27.15 | 07:04 pm
- Trade-Ideas: Intel (INTC) Is Today's Pre-Market Laggard Stock 04.23.15 | 09:04 am
- 15 'Sustainable' Companies Not Named Apple to Buy Right Now 04.22.15 | 04:04 pm
- Are These 15 'Green' Companies Also Good Investments? 04.22.15 | 10:04 am
Press Releases for INTC
- Intel CEO Brian Krzanich On The Roof Of Intel's Headquarters Robert Noyce Building Checking Out The Company's New Wind Microturbines. Intel Is Installing A Total Of 58 Microturbines As Part Of A Pilot Wind Power Project. With Krzanich Is Josh Beckwith, Construction Project Manager With JLM Energy, The Rocklin California Company That Built And Is Installing The Microturbines. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 05.21.15 | 07:05 pm
- Vancouver High School Student Wins Top Prize At Intel International Science And Engineering Fair - PR Newswire 05.15.15 | 01:05 pm
- PITTSBURGH, Pa., May 15, 2015 - Raymond Wang, 17, of Canada, is celebrated by his fellow finalists for his first place win at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, the world's largest high school science research competition. Approximately 1,700 high schoolers from 78 countries, regions and territories competed for $4 million in awards this week. PHOTO CREDIT: Intel/Kathy Wolfe - Business Wire 05.15.15 | 11:05 am
- PITTSBURGH, Pa. May 14, 2015 - Allison Clausius, 18, Of Toledo, Ohio, Holds Her Cellphone Charging Dress At The Waist Of A Young Girl During The Intel International Science And Engineering Fair, The World's Largest High School Science Competition. Approximately 1,700 High Schoolers From 78 Countries, Regions And Territories Are Competing For $4 Million In Awards This Week. PHOTO CREDIT: Intel/Kathy Wolfe - Business Wire 05.14.15 | 04:05 pm
- Wind River Achieves Industry Recognition For Cloud-Based IoT Platform - Business Wire 05.14.15 | 10:05 am
- On The Evening Of May 11 In A Rare Opportunity, Former And Current Intel Chairmen And CEOs Gathered At An Event In San Francisco To Celebrate The 50th Anniversary Of Moore's Law: Intel Co-Founder Dr. Gordon Moore, Intel Chairman Andy Bryant, Retired Intel Chairman Arthur Rock And Intel CEO Brian Krzanich (left To Right). Credit: Intel, Walden Kirsch. - Business Wire 05.12.15 | 12:05 pm
- Intel, EASIC Collaborate On Customized Intel-Based Solutions For The Cloud - Business Wire 05.12.15 | 12:05 pm
- 97% Of People Globally Unable To Correctly Identify Phishing Emails - Business Wire 05.12.15 | 09:05 am
- Intel CEO Brian Krzanich, Left, Is Showing An Interactive LED Matrix By Joey Hudy, 17, Right, At The Intel Booth During Last Year's Bay Area Maker Faire In San Mateo, Calif., Saturday, May 17, 2014. Ten Intel(R) Galileo Development Boards Are Used To Power This Matrix Of 1,000 LEDs. Hudy Was Intel's Youngest Intern. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 05.07.15 | 12:05 pm
- Intel Xeon Processor E7 V3 CPU Package Top And Bottom (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 05.05.15 | 12:05 pm
Partner Headlines for INTC
- Marvell's (MRVL) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Lag - Analyst Blog - Zacks 05.22.15 | 09:05 am
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Intel, ARM Holdings, IBM and Cisco - Press Releases - Zacks 05.21.15 | 09:05 am
- Altera has 'underappreciated' positive catalyst, says Pacific Crest - The Fly 05.19.15 | 09:05 am
- Morgan Stanley cautious in near-term on PC names - The Fly 05.19.15 | 08:05 am
- Citi sees over 50% chance of Intel buying Altera - The Fly 05.19.15 | 06:05 am
- Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for May 19, 2015 - NASDAQ 05.18.15 | 01:05 pm
- Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for May 19, 2015 - NASDAQ 05.18.15 | 01:05 pm
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for May 19, 2015 - NASDAQ 05.18.15 | 01:05 pm
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (MXIM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for May 19, 2015 - NASDAQ 05.18.15 | 01:05 pm
- Tight Reversal In Quiet, Early Trade; Altera, Hollisys, Skyworks Get Lift - Investor's Business Daily 05.18.15 | 10:05 am