Intel Corp (INTC: NASDAQ)
$34.51 0.5 | 1.47%
05/29/15 - 01:07 PM ET
21.84M / 31.14MVol / Avg. Vol:
34.24 / 34.01Open / Prev. Close:
34.21 - 34.75Today's Range:
26.7212 - 37.952 Wk Range:
Portfolios with INTC
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProRenaissance Technologies
- ProJohn Hussman - Hussman Stra...
- ProJohn Buckingham - AFAM Capital
- ProKen Fisher - Fisher Investm...
- ProJean-Marie Eveillard - Firs...
- ProJames Barrow - Barrow Hanle...
- ProBill Nygren - Oakmark Funds
- ProAcropolis Investment Manage...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for Octo...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for Augu...
Latest INTC Headlines from TheStreet
- Intel Extends Breakout, Nears Heavy Resistance Zone 05.29.15 | 12:05 pm
- Intel (INTC) Stock Climbs Amid Possible $15 Billion Altera Acquisition Talks 05.29.15 | 10:05 am
- Dow Jones (DJIA) Today: Intel (INTC) Leads The Day Higher, Procter & Gamble (PG) Lags 05.29.15 | 10:05 am
- Wall Street Is Expecting More Big Mergers in the Chip Space Soon 05.28.15 | 03:05 pm
- Dow Jones (DJIA) Today: Intel (INTC) Higher 05.28.15 | 01:05 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Merger Monday Mayhem 05.18.15 | 08:05 pm
- 3 Technology Stocks Moving The Sector Upward 05.18.15 | 01:05 pm
- Broker Darlings of the Dow: Intel Ranks As a Top 15 Analyst Pick 05.18.15 | 12:05 pm
- Dow Component Intel (INTC) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow 05.04.15 | 11:05 am
- Intel (INTC) Stock Gains as Standstill Agreement With Altera Expires 05.01.15 | 09:05 am
Press Releases for INTC
- SoftServe Joins Forces With Intel Corporation To Develop Cutting-Edge IoT Solutions - PR Newswire 05.28.15 | 09:05 am
- Wind River Achieves Certification Under Service Capability & Performance Standards For Ninth Consecutive Year - Business Wire 05.28.15 | 09:05 am
- Intel CEO Brian Krzanich On The Roof Of Intel's Headquarters Robert Noyce Building Checking Out The Company's New Wind Microturbines. Intel Is Installing A Total Of 58 Microturbines As Part Of A Pilot Wind Power Project. With Krzanich Is Josh Beckwith, Construction Project Manager With JLM Energy, The Rocklin California Company That Built And Is Installing The Microturbines. (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 05.21.15 | 07:05 pm
- Vancouver High School Student Wins Top Prize At Intel International Science And Engineering Fair - PR Newswire 05.15.15 | 01:05 pm
- PITTSBURGH, Pa., May 15, 2015 - Raymond Wang, 17, of Canada, is celebrated by his fellow finalists for his first place win at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, the world's largest high school science research competition. Approximately 1,700 high schoolers from 78 countries, regions and territories competed for $4 million in awards this week. PHOTO CREDIT: Intel/Kathy Wolfe - Business Wire 05.15.15 | 11:05 am
- PITTSBURGH, Pa. May 14, 2015 - Allison Clausius, 18, Of Toledo, Ohio, Holds Her Cellphone Charging Dress At The Waist Of A Young Girl During The Intel International Science And Engineering Fair, The World's Largest High School Science Competition. Approximately 1,700 High Schoolers From 78 Countries, Regions And Territories Are Competing For $4 Million In Awards This Week. PHOTO CREDIT: Intel/Kathy Wolfe - Business Wire 05.14.15 | 04:05 pm
- Wind River Achieves Industry Recognition For Cloud-Based IoT Platform - Business Wire 05.14.15 | 10:05 am
- On The Evening Of May 11 In A Rare Opportunity, Former And Current Intel Chairmen And CEOs Gathered At An Event In San Francisco To Celebrate The 50th Anniversary Of Moore's Law: Intel Co-Founder Dr. Gordon Moore, Intel Chairman Andy Bryant, Retired Intel Chairman Arthur Rock And Intel CEO Brian Krzanich (left To Right). Credit: Intel, Walden Kirsch. - Business Wire 05.12.15 | 12:05 pm
- Intel, EASIC Collaborate On Customized Intel-Based Solutions For The Cloud - Business Wire 05.12.15 | 12:05 pm
- 97% Of People Globally Unable To Correctly Identify Phishing Emails - Business Wire 05.12.15 | 09:05 am
Partner Headlines for INTC
- Stocks off lows, transports pare losses; data, Greece eyed - CNBC 05.29.15 | 01:05 pm
- Stocks Fall To Session Lows; Altera Rises On Takeover Chatter - Investor's Business Daily 05.29.15 | 11:05 am
- This stock is no longer in the top 20 most held - CNBC 05.29.15 | 11:05 am
- Stock Market Futures Lower; First-Quarter GDP Down 0.7% - Investor's Business Daily 05.29.15 | 08:05 am
- Futures hold lower on GDP; Greece concerns weigh - CNBC 05.29.15 | 08:05 am
- US stocks await GDP; Greece may weigh - CNBC 05.29.15 | 06:05 am
- Altera Shares Climb on Report That an Intel Deal Is Near - Bloomberg 05.29.15 | 05:05 am
- Intel close to $15B Altera tie-up: Report - CNBC 05.29.15 | 03:05 am
- After Hours Most Active for May 27, 2015 : ABBV, INTC, T, QQQ, NRG, CAT, MSFT, BMY, AIG, CMCSA, QCOM, AAPL - NASDAQ 05.27.15 | 08:05 pm
- Stock Indexes Rebound Strongly; Microsoft, Intel Lead Blue Chips - Investor's Business Daily 05.27.15 | 04:05 pm