Intel Corp (INTC: NASDAQ)
$31.27 -0.19 | -0.6%
03/31/15 - 04:00 PM ET
32.07M / 32.52MVol / Avg. Vol:
31.43 / 31.46Open / Prev. Close:
31.2 - 31.93Today's Range:
25.62 - 37.952 Wk Range:
Portfolios with INTC
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProJohn Hussman - Hussman Stra...
- ProJohn Buckingham - AFAM Capital
- ProKen Fisher - Fisher Investm...
- ProJean-Marie Eveillard - Firs...
- ProJames Barrow - Barrow Hanle...
- ProBill Nygren - Oakmark Funds
- ProAcropolis Investment Manage...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for Octo...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for Augu...
Latest INTC Headlines from TheStreet
- Intel (INTC) Stock Dips Today Following Friday's Altera Report 03.30.15 | 12:03 pm
- The Day Ahead on Wall Street Focuses on China, Greece, Iran Nuclear Program 03.30.15 | 09:03 am
- Biotech, Chips Stand Their Ground; Be Careful What You Wish For: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs 03.28.15 | 03:03 pm
- Market News: Altera Corporation, BlackBerry, Carnival 03.27.15 | 05:03 pm
- Altera (ALTR) Stock Spikes on Possible Intel Acquisition 03.27.15 | 03:03 pm
- How to play dollar, gold and oil trends 03.26.15 | 04:03 pm
- Lam Research – Bear Chart of the Day Shows Why We Hate Semiconductors 03.26.15 | 02:03 pm
- 3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: INTC, MPC, WBA 03.26.15 | 10:03 am
- 'Fast Money' Recap: The 3 Reasons Stocks Tanked Wednesday 03.26.15 | 05:03 am
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: This Market Has Gotten Too Hot 03.25.15 | 08:03 pm
Press Releases for INTC
- Micron And Intel Unveil New 3D NAND Technology With Three Times Higher Capacity Than Other NAND Die In Production (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.26.15 | 12:03 pm
- Dell And Intel Present New Social Film, "What Lives Inside" (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.23.15 | 12:03 pm
- Wind River Drives IoT Development Of Intelligent, Connected And Secure Devices With Enhanced Linux Solutions - Business Wire 03.23.15 | 09:03 am
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend - Business Wire 03.19.15 | 09:03 am
- TAG Heuer, Google And Intel Announce Swiss Smartwatch Collaboration - Business Wire 03.19.15 | 09:03 am
- Northrop Grumman Selects Wind River For Black Hawk Cockpit Digitization Program - Business Wire 03.18.15 | 09:03 am
- Security Essential for IoT and Networked Medical Devices - Business Wire 03.18.15 | 09:03 am
- Cadence And Intel Collaborate To Release 14nm Library Characterization Reference Flow For Customers Of Intel Custom Foundry - PR Newswire 03.17.15 | 10:03 am
- Intel Lowers First-Quarter Revenue Outlook - Business Wire 03.12.15 | 09:03 am
- WASHINGTON, D.C., March 10, 2015 - Intel Science Talent Search first place winners (left to right) Noah Golowich (Mass.), Andrew Jin (Calif.) and Michael Winer (Md.) each took home $150,000. Photo credit: Chris Ayers/Intel - Business Wire 03.10.15 | 09:03 pm
Partner Headlines for INTC
- Andreessen Horowitz adds $52m to Tanium investment - Financial Times 03.31.15 | 01:03 pm
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Google, Intel, Altera, Microsoft and Apple - Press Releases - Zacks 03.31.15 | 09:03 am
- Intel's Deal Ambition Ramps Up Chipmaker Consolidation: Real M&A - Bloomberg 03.30.15 | 06:03 pm
- Your first trade for Tuesday - CNBC 03.30.15 | 06:03 pm
- Pharma dealmaking helps lift US stocks - Financial Times 03.30.15 | 04:03 pm
- Stocks Hold Near Session Highs; Signet Up On Target Hike - Investor's Business Daily 03.30.15 | 03:03 pm
- How a trader just made $2.4 million in half an hour - CNBC 03.30.15 | 10:03 am
- Strength of Intel's shares undeserved, says Bernstein - The Fly 03.30.15 | 09:03 am
- Intel buyout of Altera would make strategic sense, says Deutsche Bank - The Fly 03.30.15 | 07:03 am
- Altera acquisition by Intel likely would be accretive, says UBS - The Fly 03.30.15 | 07:03 am