Electronic Arts Inc (EA: NASDAQ)
$69.51 n/a | n/a%
11/25/15 - 04:00 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2015||Mar 2014||Mar 2013||Mar 2012|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||875.00M||8.00M||98.00M||76.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-54.00M||-12.00M||56.00M||-14.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||19.00M||-13.00M||16.00M||21.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-46.00M||-18.00M||-78.00M||-50.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||31.00M||-3.00M||-106.00M||13.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||-119.00M||406.00M||4.00M||-148.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||141.00M||115.00M||107.00M||175.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||1.07B||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||1.07B||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||0.00||26.00M|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||727.00M||401.00M||531.00M||526.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-95.00M||-97.00M||-106.00M||0.00|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-1.10B||-600.00M||-414.00M||-468.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||0.00||0.00||31.00M||-97.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-470.00M||-301.00M||32.00M||-689.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||0.00||617.00M|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||60.00M||77.00M||34.00M||122.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||0.00||0.00||-107.00M|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||-337.00M||0.00||-349.00M||-471.00M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||22.00M||12.00M||-30.00M||-21.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||-255.00M||89.00M||-345.00M||140.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-56.00M||-10.00M||-12.00M||-14.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||286.00M||490.00M||-1.00M||-286.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- Jim Cramer Says Skyworks, Apple and Costco Are All Going Higher 11.24.15 | 11:11 am
- Jim Cramer Says Okay to Buy Walmart at These Levels After Earnings 11.17.15 | 11:11 am
- Jim Cramer Says Starbucks, Nike Best Large Cap Stocks for Growth 11.02.15 | 11:11 am
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Here's Next Week's Game Plan 10.23.15 | 07:10 pm
- Closing Bell: Etsy at Record Low; Investors Wait for Earnings 10.12.15 | 04:10 pm
- 50 Stocks to Watch for Good Plays: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs 08.14.15 | 09:08 pm
- Star Wars Battlefront Expected to Score Big for Gaming Industry 08.06.15 | 04:08 pm
- Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Rises on New Video Game Releases 08.05.15 | 03:08 pm
- Electronic Arts (EA) Earnings Report: Q1 2016 Conference Call Transcript 07.31.15 | 08:07 am
- Trade-Ideas: Electronic Arts (EA) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock 07.30.15 | 04:07 pm
Press Releases for EA
- EA To Webcast 2015 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders - Business Wire 08.05.15 | 04:08 pm
- EA ANNOUNCES THE SIMS 4 GET TOGETHER EXPANSION PACK (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 08.05.15 | 05:08 am
- EA SPORTS UNVEILS FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM DRAFT - AN ALL NEW WAY TO PLAY FIFA 16 (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 08.05.15 | 05:08 am
- PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2 INTRODUCES MORE WAYS TO PLAY WITH NEW BACKYARD BATTLEGROUND (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 08.05.15 | 05:08 am
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH THROUGH NEED FOR SPEED ON YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE ICON (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 08.05.15 | 04:08 am
- Electronic Arts Reports Q1 FY16 Financial Results - Business Wire 07.30.15 | 04:07 pm
- (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 07.20.15 | 10:07 pm
- EA SPORTS ANNOUNCES ALEX MORGAN AND CHRISTINE SINCLAIR AS FIRST EVER FEMALE COVER ATHLETES FOR FIFA 16 IN NORTH AMERICA (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 07.20.15 | 02:07 pm
- IT'S TEE TIME FOR EA SPORTS RORY McILROY PGA TOUR (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 07.14.15 | 09:07 am
- EA To Release First Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Results On July 30, 2015 - Business Wire 07.09.15 | 04:07 pm
Partner Headlines for EA
- Disturbance in the force? GameStop disses 'Star Wars' - CNBC 11.24.15 | 03:11 pm
- Electronic Arts should be bought on weakness, says Oppenheimer - The Fly 11.24.15 | 07:11 am
- GameStop report sinks video game stocks, sparks debate - Investor's Business Daily 11.23.15 | 06:11 pm
- GameStop price target lowered to $46 from $54 at Baird - The Fly 11.23.15 | 03:11 pm
- GameStop comments on Star Wars softness don't pose risk to EA, says Cowen - The Fly 11.23.15 | 02:11 pm
- Trading Disney on 'Star Wars' fervor - CNBC 11.20.15 | 07:11 pm
- EA's new 'Star Wars' game gets 'disappointing' reviews - Investor's Business Daily 11.17.15 | 12:11 pm
- Early Star Wars Battlefront reviews are mixed, says Piper Jaffray - The Fly 11.17.15 | 07:11 am
- October NPD video game software declined 3%, says Piper Jaffray - The Fly 11.13.15 | 05:11 am
- Electronic Arts correction likely on misplaced concerns, says Barclays - The Fly 11.12.15 | 07:11 am