Electronic Arts Inc (EA: NASDAQ)
$33.6 -0.9 | -2.61%
07/31/14 - 04:00 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2014||Mar 2013||Mar 2012||Mar 2011|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||8.00M||98.00M||76.00M||-276.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-12.00M||56.00M||-14.00M||-122.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||-13.00M||16.00M||21.00M||25.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-18.00M||-78.00M||-50.00M||114.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||-3.00M||-106.00M||13.00M||235.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||406.00M||4.00M||-148.00M||29.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||115.00M||107.00M||175.00M||160.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||26.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||401.00M||531.00M||526.00M||574.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-97.00M||-106.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-600.00M||-414.00M||-468.00M||-514.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||0.00||31.00M||-97.00M||-59.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-301.00M||32.00M||-689.00M||-15.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||617.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||77.00M||34.00M||122.00M||34.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||0.00||-107.00M||0.00|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||0.00||-349.00M||-471.00M||-58.00M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||12.00M||-30.00M||-21.00M||1.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||89.00M||-345.00M||140.00M||-23.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-10.00M||-12.00M||-14.00M||24.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||490.00M||-1.00M||-286.00M||306.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- Why GameStop (GME) Stock Is Slumping Today 07.29.14 | 03:07 pm
- EA, CRM And MSFT, 3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower 07.28.14 | 01:07 pm
- Here are 4 large cap stocks that perform well without profit margins 07.28.14 | 10:07 am
- Facebook, Samsung Developing New Virtual Reality Device: Report 07.24.14 | 02:07 pm
- Why Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Is Gaining Today 07.24.14 | 09:07 am
- Electronic Arts Beats Street, Reaffirms Guidance 07.22.14 | 06:07 pm
- Trade-Ideas: Electronic Arts (EA) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock 07.22.14 | 04:07 pm
- Video Gaming; Discouraging Market : Jim Cramer's Best Blogs 07.19.14 | 01:07 pm
- Why Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Is Gaining Today 07.18.14 | 01:07 pm
- EA Aims to Win Over Soccer Fans to Sustain High-Flying Stock Price 07.11.14 | 05:07 pm
Press Releases for EA
- Electronic Arts Reports Q1 FY15 Financial Results - Business Wire 07.22.14 | 04:07 pm
- UOL BoaCompra And Electronic Arts Deliver EA SPORTS FIFA World And Origin In Brazil - PR Newswire 07.21.14 | 12:07 pm
- EA Sports Announces Clint Dempsey As North American Cover Athlete For FIFA 15 (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 07.19.14 | 04:07 pm
- EA To Webcast 2014 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders - Business Wire 07.17.14 | 04:07 pm
- EA To Release First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results On July 22, 2014 - Business Wire 07.01.14 | 04:07 pm
- EA SPORTS Announce Patrice Bergeron As Fan-Selected NHL 15 Cover Athlete (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.24.14 | 08:06 pm
- Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.24.14 | 09:06 am
- EA SPORTS UFC PlayStation 4 (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.17.14 | 09:06 am
- EA SPORTS PGA Tour King Of The Course (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.10.14 | 09:06 am
- Battlefield Hardline (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.09.14 | 04:06 pm
Partner Headlines for EA
- GameStop analysts split on digital download threat - Investor's Business Daily 07.30.14 | 05:07 pm
- GameStop hammered by threat from EA online service - Investor's Business Daily 07.29.14 | 05:07 pm
- Electronic Arts Tests Games Subscription on Xbox One - Bloomberg 07.29.14 | 04:07 pm
- Electronic Arts Delays Holiday Game Battlefield to 2015 - Bloomberg 07.23.14 | 06:07 pm
- Amazon Nudged to Weigh More Content as Fox Bids: Real M&A - Bloomberg 07.18.14 | 04:07 pm
- U.S. Video Game Sales Rise 24% in June as Consoles Double - Bloomberg 07.17.14 | 08:07 pm
- These 5 stocks pop during earnings season - CNBC 07.14.14 | 01:07 pm
- Big brands, teenagers, and YouTube stars collide - CNBC 06.27.14 | 05:06 pm
- NCAA settlement won't affect EA's strategy: CEO - CNBC 06.09.14 | 06:06 pm
- EA looks for fresh start with E3 game lineup - Investor's Business Daily 06.09.14 | 05:06 pm