Electronic Arts Inc (EA: NASDAQ)
$59.47 n/a | n/a%
03/30/15 - 03:59 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2014||Mar 2013||Mar 2012||Mar 2011|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||8.00M||98.00M||76.00M||-276.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-12.00M||56.00M||-14.00M||-122.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||-13.00M||16.00M||21.00M||25.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-18.00M||-78.00M||-50.00M||114.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||-3.00M||-106.00M||13.00M||235.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||406.00M||4.00M||-148.00M||29.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||115.00M||107.00M||175.00M||160.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||26.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||401.00M||531.00M||526.00M||574.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-97.00M||-106.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-600.00M||-414.00M||-468.00M||-514.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||0.00||31.00M||-97.00M||-59.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-301.00M||32.00M||-689.00M||-15.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||617.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||77.00M||34.00M||122.00M||34.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||0.00||-107.00M||0.00|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||0.00||-349.00M||-471.00M||-58.00M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||12.00M||-30.00M||-21.00M||1.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||89.00M||-345.00M||140.00M||-23.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-10.00M||-12.00M||-14.00M||24.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||490.00M||-1.00M||-286.00M||306.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- Strong On High Volume: Electronic Arts (EA) 03.27.15 | 10:03 am
- 3 Stocks Raising The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher 03.24.15 | 01:03 pm
- Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Drops Today as Nintendo Announces Mobile Gaming Intentions 03.17.15 | 03:03 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Here's Next Week's Game Plan 03.13.15 | 08:03 pm
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Computer Software & Services Industry 03.11.15 | 01:03 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - BDL, DST And EA Traded By Insiders 03.04.15 | 01:03 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - VASC, EA And FFIV Traded By Insiders 03.02.15 | 12:03 pm
- The New #36 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component: Electronic Arts 02.26.15 | 04:02 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - UVE, MJN And EA Traded By Insiders 02.18.15 | 12:02 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - MA, EA And CWT Traded By Insiders 02.13.15 | 11:02 am
Press Releases for EA
- BioWare Expands Dragon Age: Inquisition With Jaws Of Hakkon - Available Now (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.24.15 | 12:03 pm
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Screen (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.17.15 | 09:03 am
- Golf's Top-Ranked Player Headlines EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.16.15 | 01:03 pm
- Battlefield Hardline Premium (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.02.15 | 09:03 am
- EA To Present At The Stifel Technology, Internet & Media Conference - Business Wire 01.29.15 | 03:01 pm
- EA And Visceral Games Take Players To The Streets In The Battlefield Hardline Open Beta On February 3 (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 01.29.15 | 12:01 pm
- Electronic Arts Reports Q3 FY15 Financial Results - Business Wire 01.27.15 | 04:01 pm
- Patriots Triumph Over Seahawks In Official Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Prediction (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 01.26.15 | 10:01 am
- Electronic Arts Recommends Shareholders Reject TRC Capital's Mini-Tender Offer - Business Wire 01.12.15 | 04:01 pm
- EA To Release Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results On January 27, 2015 - Business Wire 01.06.15 | 04:01 pm
Partner Headlines for EA
- College athletes should be paid: Former UCLA star - CNBC 03.24.15 | 07:03 pm
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Electronic Arts, Glu Mobile, Scientific Games and Microsoft - Press Releases - Zacks 03.23.15 | 09:03 am
- Electronic Arts Battlefield Hardline review slightly disappointing, says Cowen - Fly On The Wall 03.17.15 | 11:03 am
- Move over, Tiger: EA has a new golf face - CNBC 03.16.15 | 02:03 pm
- Lightning Round: Time to take profits on this - CNBC 03.13.15 | 08:03 pm
- February video game software sales rose 7%, says Piper Jaffray - Fly On The Wall 03.13.15 | 05:03 am
- Stocks Slide In Early Going; Urban Outfitters Bucks Trend - Investor's Business Daily 03.10.15 | 10:03 am
- Electronic Arts downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham - Fly On The Wall 03.10.15 | 06:03 am
- Fans give millions to fund pop-fantasy video game - CNBC 03.04.15 | 09:03 am
- A video game perfectly predicted Super Bowl score - CNBC 02.02.15 | 09:02 am