Electronic Arts Inc (EA: NASDAQ)
$67.8 -0.195 | -0.29%
07/02/15 - 04:00 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2015||Mar 2014||Mar 2013||Mar 2012|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||875.00M||8.00M||98.00M||76.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-54.00M||-12.00M||56.00M||-14.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||19.00M||-13.00M||16.00M||21.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-46.00M||-18.00M||-78.00M||-50.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||31.00M||-3.00M||-106.00M||13.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||-119.00M||406.00M||4.00M||-148.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||141.00M||115.00M||107.00M||175.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||1.07B||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||1.07B||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||0.00||26.00M|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||727.00M||401.00M||531.00M||526.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-95.00M||-97.00M||-106.00M||0.00|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-1.10B||-600.00M||-414.00M||-468.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||0.00||0.00||31.00M||-97.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-470.00M||-301.00M||32.00M||-689.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||0.00||617.00M|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||60.00M||77.00M||34.00M||122.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||0.00||0.00||-107.00M|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||-337.00M||0.00||-349.00M||-471.00M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||22.00M||12.00M||-30.00M||-21.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||-255.00M||89.00M||-345.00M||140.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-56.00M||-10.00M||-12.00M||-14.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||286.00M||490.00M||-1.00M||-286.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- Insider Trading Alert - EA, AL And SFLY Traded By Insiders 07.02.15 | 11:07 am
- 10 Best Tech Stocks in the S&P 500 This Year 06.30.15 | 04:06 pm
- 10 Best S&P 500 Stocks This Year 06.30.15 | 04:06 pm
- 3 Leisure Products Stocks to Buy 06.26.15 | 08:06 am
- Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Climbing on Analyst Upgrade 06.24.15 | 08:06 am
- Insider Trading Alert - UG, BCRX And EA Traded By Insiders 06.23.15 | 11:06 am
- 3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Pushing Industry Growth 06.17.15 | 01:06 pm
- Xbox One, Halo 5 and 21 Other Big E3 Announcements, So Far 06.16.15 | 08:06 am
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Individual Stocks Beat Baskets Any Day 06.03.15 | 08:06 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - LLNW, EA And VRNS Traded By Insiders 06.01.15 | 12:06 pm
Press Releases for EA
- NHL 16 Cover Announcement (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.24.15 | 09:06 pm
- EA SPORTS FIFA 16 Barcelona Lineup (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.15.15 | 05:06 pm
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.15.15 | 05:06 pm
- EA ANNOUNCES UNRAVEL, A BEAUTIFUL PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLE PLATFORMER (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.15.15 | 05:06 pm
- Need For Speed (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.15.15 | 05:06 pm
- POPCAP GETS EVEN CRAZIER WITH PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2 (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.15.15 | 05:06 pm
- EA SPORTS NHL 16 (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.15.15 | 05:06 pm
- STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC DIGITAL EXPANSION -- KNIGHTS OF THE FALLEN EMPIRE (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.15.15 | 05:06 pm
- EA's E3 2015 Press Conference To Be Broadcast Live June 15 On Ea.com - Business Wire 06.12.15 | 12:06 pm
- Russell Westbrook Named NBA LIVE 16 Cover Athlete (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 06.09.15 | 01:06 pm
Partner Headlines for EA
- What to expect from tech in the 2nd half of 2015 - CNBC 07.02.15 | 09:07 am
- Electronic Arts initiated with a Buy at Mizuho - The Fly 06.25.15 | 04:06 pm
- EA, Take-Two to benefit from console upgrade 'sweet spot' - Investor's Business Daily 06.24.15 | 04:06 pm
- Take-Two upgraded to Buy with $35 target at Jefferies - The Fly 06.24.15 | 07:06 am
- Electronic Arts price target raised to $75 from $66 at Brean Capital - The Fly 06.24.15 | 07:06 am
- Electronic Arts upgraded to Buy with $80 target at Jefferies - The Fly 06.24.15 | 07:06 am
- Electronic Arts upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies - The Fly 06.24.15 | 06:06 am
- What Makes LeapFrog Enterprises (LF) a Strong Sell? - Tale of the Tape - Zacks 06.19.15 | 08:06 am
- E3 winners and losers: Wall Street edition - Investor's Business Daily 06.18.15 | 07:06 pm
- Electronic Arts goes full force into 'Star Wars' games - Investor's Business Daily 06.15.15 | 06:06 pm