Electronic Arts Inc (EA: NASDAQ)
$59.16 -0.15 | -0.25%
05/05/15 - 04:14 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2014||Mar 2013||Mar 2012||Mar 2011|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||8.00M||98.00M||76.00M||-276.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-12.00M||56.00M||-14.00M||-122.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||-13.00M||16.00M||21.00M||25.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-18.00M||-78.00M||-50.00M||114.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||-3.00M||-106.00M||13.00M||235.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||406.00M||4.00M||-148.00M||29.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||115.00M||107.00M||175.00M||160.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||26.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||401.00M||531.00M||526.00M||574.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-97.00M||-106.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-600.00M||-414.00M||-468.00M||-514.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||0.00||31.00M||-97.00M||-59.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-301.00M||32.00M||-689.00M||-15.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||617.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||77.00M||34.00M||122.00M||34.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||0.00||-107.00M||0.00|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||0.00||-349.00M||-471.00M||-58.00M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||12.00M||-30.00M||-21.00M||1.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||89.00M||-345.00M||140.00M||-23.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-10.00M||-12.00M||-14.00M||24.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||490.00M||-1.00M||-286.00M||306.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- Trade-Ideas: Electronic Arts (EA) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock 05.05.15 | 04:05 pm
- What to Expect When Electronic Arts (EA) Reports Earnings Results 05.05.15 | 10:05 am
- 3 Computer Software & Services Stocks On The Rise 04.21.15 | 01:04 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - EA, RHT And FRED Traded By Insiders 04.08.15 | 11:04 am
- These 10 Tech Stocks Were the Best S&P 500 Performers Last Quarter 04.01.15 | 04:04 pm
- Strong On High Volume: Electronic Arts (EA) 03.27.15 | 10:03 am
- 3 Stocks Raising The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher 03.24.15 | 01:03 pm
- Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Drops Today as Nintendo Announces Mobile Gaming Intentions 03.17.15 | 03:03 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Here's Next Week's Game Plan 03.13.15 | 08:03 pm
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Computer Software & Services Industry 03.11.15 | 01:03 pm
Press Releases for EA
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 And Full Year FY15 Financial Results - Business Wire 05.05.15 | 04:05 pm
- EA SPORTS UFC Mobile (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.21.15 | 12:04 pm
- Star Wars Battlefront Key Art (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.17.15 | 01:04 pm
- EA To Release Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results On May 5, 2015 - Business Wire 04.14.15 | 04:04 pm
- Minions Paradise (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.07.15 | 09:04 am
- The Sims 4 Get To Work (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.31.15 | 08:03 am
- BioWare Expands Dragon Age: Inquisition With Jaws Of Hakkon - Available Now (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.24.15 | 12:03 pm
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Screen (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.17.15 | 09:03 am
- Golf's Top-Ranked Player Headlines EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.16.15 | 01:03 pm
- Battlefield Hardline Premium (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 03.02.15 | 09:03 am
Partner Headlines for EA
- Video game business a 'Battlefield' in March - Investor's Business Daily 04.17.15 | 02:04 pm
- March NPD video game software sales declined 3%, says Piper Jaffray - The Fly 04.17.15 | 07:04 am
- March NPD video game software sales declined 3%, says Piper Jaffray - The Fly 04.17.15 | 05:04 am
- Meet 4 Top Big Cap Stocks Closing In On Buy Points - Investor's Business Daily 04.13.15 | 06:04 pm
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Zynga, Electronic Arts, Glu Mobile and Activision Blizzard - Press Releases - Zacks 04.13.15 | 09:04 am
- Will McIlroy trounce Tiger twice this weekend? - CNBC 04.09.15 | 08:04 am
- College athletes should be paid: Former UCLA star - CNBC 03.24.15 | 07:03 pm
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Electronic Arts, Glu Mobile, Scientific Games and Microsoft - Press Releases - Zacks 03.23.15 | 09:03 am
- Electronic Arts Battlefield Hardline review slightly disappointing, says Cowen - Fly On The Wall 03.17.15 | 11:03 am
- Move over, Tiger: EA has a new golf face - CNBC 03.16.15 | 02:03 pm