Electronic Arts Inc (EA: NASDAQ)
$54.86 n/a | n/a%
01/30/15 - 04:00 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2014||Mar 2013||Mar 2012||Mar 2011|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||8.00M||98.00M||76.00M||-276.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-12.00M||56.00M||-14.00M||-122.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||-13.00M||16.00M||21.00M||25.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-18.00M||-78.00M||-50.00M||114.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||-3.00M||-106.00M||13.00M||235.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||406.00M||4.00M||-148.00M||29.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||115.00M||107.00M||175.00M||160.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||26.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||401.00M||531.00M||526.00M||574.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-97.00M||-106.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-600.00M||-414.00M||-468.00M||-514.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||0.00||31.00M||-97.00M||-59.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-301.00M||32.00M||-689.00M||-15.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||617.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||77.00M||34.00M||122.00M||34.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||0.00||-107.00M||0.00|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||0.00||-349.00M||-471.00M||-58.00M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||12.00M||-30.00M||-21.00M||1.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||89.00M||-345.00M||140.00M||-23.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-10.00M||-12.00M||-14.00M||24.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||490.00M||-1.00M||-286.00M||306.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- Earnings Results Send Bridgewater Associates Picks FSL, EA Soaring 01.28.15 | 05:01 pm
- Electronic Arts Becomes #21 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Sirius XM Holdings 01.28.15 | 05:01 pm
- Unusual Social Activity Today Around Electronic Arts (EA) 01.28.15 | 09:01 am
- Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Soaring Today Following Earnings Beat 01.28.15 | 09:01 am
- Electronic Arts (EA) Earnings Report: Q3 2015 Conference Call Transcript 01.28.15 | 08:01 am
- Trade-Ideas: Electronic Arts (EA) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock 01.27.15 | 04:01 pm
- Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Falls Today Ahead of Earnings Release 01.27.15 | 11:01 am
- Watch For Today's Momo Momentum Stock: Electronic Arts (EA) 01.22.15 | 02:01 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: You'll Make More Money Buying Into Panic 01.08.15 | 08:01 pm
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Why Tuesday's Market Decline Made Sense 12.09.14 | 08:12 pm
Press Releases for EA
- EA To Present At The Stifel Technology, Internet & Media Conference - Business Wire 01.29.15 | 03:01 pm
- EA And Visceral Games Take Players To The Streets In The Battlefield Hardline Open Beta On February 3 (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 01.29.15 | 12:01 pm
- Electronic Arts Reports Q3 FY15 Financial Results - Business Wire 01.27.15 | 04:01 pm
- Patriots Triumph Over Seahawks In Official Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Prediction (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 01.26.15 | 10:01 am
- Electronic Arts Recommends Shareholders Reject TRC Capital's Mini-Tender Offer - Business Wire 01.12.15 | 04:01 pm
- EA To Release Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results On January 27, 2015 - Business Wire 01.06.15 | 04:01 pm
- SWTOR Shadow Of Revan Launch (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 12.09.14 | 12:12 pm
- Jamie N Commons + Battlefield Hardline (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 12.05.14 | 09:12 am
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 11.18.14 | 09:11 am
- EA To Present At Upcoming Technology Conferences - Business Wire 11.07.14 | 06:11 pm
Partner Headlines for EA
- Electronic Arts (EA) Soars: Stock Adds 12.8% in Session - Tale of the Tape - Zacks 01.29.15 | 09:01 am
- EA soars to 7-year high on holiday game sales - Investor's Business Daily 01.28.15 | 08:01 pm
- Hot Video Game Sales A Focus For Industry Earnings - Investor's Business Daily 01.22.15 | 06:01 pm
- Cramer's Top 10 stocks of the S&P 500 for 2015 - CNBC 01.08.15 | 06:01 pm
- Nasdaq may finally recover from tech bubble burst - CNBC 12.29.14 | 06:12 pm
- Early Movers: HD, MDT, EA, ZTS, GPRO, IBM & more - CNBC 11.18.14 | 09:11 am
- Alexion, EA: Two Top Stocks Form Good Chart Patterns - Investor's Business Daily 11.14.14 | 04:11 pm
- Blasting Away Enemies in Video Games Boosts Brain's Learning, Research Suggests - Bloomberg 11.11.14 | 12:11 am
- Activision boosted by 'Destiny,' digital game sales - Investor's Business Daily 11.05.14 | 12:11 pm
- Activision goes big with latest Call of Duty - CNBC 11.03.14 | 01:11 pm