Electronic Arts Inc. (EA: NASDAQ)
$28.12 0.14 | 0.5%
04/22/14 - 04:00 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2013||Mar 2012||Mar 2011||Mar 2010|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||98.00M||76.00M||-276.00M||-677.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||56.00M||-14.00M||-122.00M||-66.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||16.00M||21.00M||25.00M||123.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-78.00M||-50.00M||114.00M||-57.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||-106.00M||13.00M||235.00M||367.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||4.00M||-148.00M||29.00M||20.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||107.00M||175.00M||160.00M||228.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M||152.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M||152.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||26.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||531.00M||526.00M||574.00M||727.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-106.00M||0.00||0.00||-233.00M|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-414.00M||-468.00M||-514.00M||-611.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||31.00M||-97.00M||-59.00M||-172.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||32.00M||-689.00M||-15.00M||-572.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||617.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||34.00M||122.00M||34.00M||39.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||-107.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||-349.00M||-471.00M||-58.00M||0.00|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||-30.00M||-21.00M||1.00M||14.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||-345.00M||140.00M||-23.00M||53.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-12.00M||-14.00M||24.00M||19.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||-1.00M||-286.00M||306.00M||-348.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- Contributor5 Stocks to Buy While Other...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- Yes, you probably should care about being voted worst company in America 04.10.14 | 05:04 pm
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Today's Featured Technology Laggard 04.09.14 | 05:04 pm
- 3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Computer Software & Services Industry 04.09.14 | 01:04 pm
- 4 stocks to watch before the King Digital IPO 03.24.14 | 06:03 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - EA, WRI And CNC Traded By Insiders 02.27.14 | 12:02 pm
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner 02.18.14 | 05:02 pm
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Today's Featured Technology Laggard 02.10.14 | 05:02 pm
- ADP, EA, CTSH, ACN And CRM, 5 Computer Software & Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower 02.10.14 | 12:02 pm
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI): First Quarter After Share Buyback 02.07.14 | 10:02 am
- Insider Trading Alert - TUP, EA, CATM, RAI And TEX Traded By Insiders 02.07.14 | 10:02 am
Press Releases for EA
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Key Art (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.22.14 | 11:04 am
- EA To Release Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results On May 6, 2014 - Business Wire 04.15.14 | 04:04 pm
- Over The Back Header In EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.15.14 | 10:04 am
- EA And Waystone Games Invites Players To Enter The Dawngate Community Beta - Business Wire 04.08.14 | 12:04 pm
- Bruce Lee In EA SPORTS UFC Launching June 17, 2014 (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 04.07.14 | 06:04 am
- Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Reveals Brand-New Digital Expansion, Galactic Strongholds - Business Wire 03.19.14 | 12:03 pm
- Your Titan Is Now Ready – Respawn Entertainment And EA Launch Titanfall Today - Business Wire 03.11.14 | 07:03 am
- Peggle Masters Get Ready – Peggle 2 Is Coming To Xbox 360 On May 7 - Business Wire 03.04.14 | 09:03 am
- EA To Present At 2014 Piper Jaffray Technology, Media And Telecommunications Conference - Business Wire 02.25.14 | 04:02 pm
- Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Characters (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 02.25.14 | 09:02 am
Partner Headlines for EA
- Game Makers: Profound Transition, Globalizing Demand - Investor's Business Daily 04.04.14 | 04:04 pm
- Hedge fund guru thinks 'Grand Theft Auto' maker is a steal - Investor's Business Daily 03.21.14 | 03:03 pm
- College athletes or unpaid workers? A debate rages - CNBC 03.17.14 | 09:03 am
- With 'Titanfall,' Microsoft aims for Xbox sales - CNBC 03.11.14 | 02:03 pm
- 'Battlefield,' 'Grand Theft Auto' Makers Pass Buy Points - Investor's Business Daily 03.07.14 | 05:03 pm
- EA to Launch 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - Analyst Blog - Zacks 02.07.14 | 10:02 pm
- Zynga's Q4 Loss Narrows, Revs Beat - Analyst Blog - Zacks 02.03.14 | 03:02 pm
- Hasbro Keeps Rolling Out Profits, Dividends, New Toys - Investor's Business Daily 01.28.14 | 05:01 pm
- Hasbro Offers Big Hugs Elmo, Steady Dividend Payout - Investor's Business Daily 12.18.13 | 04:12 pm
- Video Game Sales Up in November - Analyst Blog - Zacks 12.16.13 | 03:12 pm