Electronic Arts Inc (EA: NASDAQ)
$43.68 -0.33 | -0.75%
11/26/14 - 04:00 PM ET
Company Cash Flow
|Mar 2014||Mar 2013||Mar 2012||Mar 2011|
|Cash Flow From Operating Activities|
|Net Income (Loss)||8.00M||98.00M||76.00M||-276.00M|
|Extraordinary Gains / Losses||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Increase) Decrease In Receivables||-12.00M||56.00M||-14.00M||-122.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease in Inventories||-13.00M||16.00M||21.00M||25.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Current Assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|(Decrease) Increase In Payables||-18.00M||-78.00M||-50.00M||114.00M|
|(Decrease) Increase In Other Current Liabilities||-3.00M||-106.00M||13.00M||235.00M|
|(Increase) Decrease In Other Working Capital||406.00M||4.00M||-148.00M||29.00M|
|Other Non-Cash Items||115.00M||107.00M||175.00M||160.00M|
|Net Cash From Continuing Operations||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Net Cash From Discontinued Operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Cash Provided By Investing Activities|
|Net Cash From Total Operating Activities||712.00M||324.00M||277.00M||320.00M|
|Sale of Property, Plant & Equipment||0.00||0.00||26.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Investing Activities|
|Sale of Short-Term Investments||401.00M||531.00M||526.00M||574.00M|
|Purchases of Property, Plant & Equipment||-97.00M||-106.00M||0.00||0.00|
|Purchases of Short-Term Investments||-600.00M||-414.00M||-468.00M||-514.00M|
|Other Cash from Investing Activities||0.00||31.00M||-97.00M||-59.00M|
|Cash Provided by Financing Activities|
|Net Cash From Investing Activities||-301.00M||32.00M||-689.00M||-15.00M|
|Issuance of Debt||0.00||0.00||617.00M||0.00|
|Cash Used for Financing Activities|
|Issuance of Capital Stock||77.00M||34.00M||122.00M||34.00M|
|Repayment of Long-Term Debt||0.00||0.00||-107.00M||0.00|
|Repurchase of Capital Stock||0.00||-349.00M||-471.00M||-58.00M|
|Payment of Cash Dividends||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Financing Charges, Net||12.00M||-30.00M||-21.00M||1.00M|
|Net Cash From Financing Activities||89.00M||-345.00M||140.00M||-23.00M|
|Effect of Exchange Rate Changes||-10.00M||-12.00M||-14.00M||24.00M|
|Net Change in Cash & Cash Equivalents||490.00M||-1.00M||-286.00M||306.00M|
Portfolios with EA
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ContributorRocket Stocks for the Week ...
- ContributorEarnings Short Squeeze Play...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for the ...
- ContributorStocks With Big Insider Buy...
- ProRay Dalio - Bridgewater Ass...
- Contributor7 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
- Contributor6 Oversold Stocks Ready to ...
Latest EA Headlines from TheStreet
- How Streaming Games are Turning into Virtual Assets for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo 11.25.14 | 06:11 am
- Insider Trading Alert - SM, HOLX And EA Traded By Insiders 11.24.14 | 02:11 pm
- Today's Momo Momentum Stock To Watch: Electronic Arts (EA) 11.21.14 | 09:11 am
- Will This New Analyst Rating Help Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Today? 11.18.14 | 08:11 am
- Insider Trading Alert - RCPT, EA And FFIV Traded By Insiders 11.13.14 | 12:11 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - ROSE, CHK And EA Traded By Insiders 11.11.14 | 11:11 am
- Insider Trading Alert - PNRA, K And EA Traded By Insiders 11.07.14 | 11:11 am
- Electronic Arts (EA) Earnings Report: Q2 2015 Conference Call Transcript 10.29.14 | 02:10 pm
- 3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Pushing Industry Growth 10.29.14 | 01:10 pm
- Electronic Arts (EA) Stock Climbs in After-Hours Trading Today 10.28.14 | 04:10 pm
Press Releases for EA
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 11.18.14 | 09:11 am
- EA To Present At Upcoming Technology Conferences - Business Wire 11.07.14 | 06:11 pm
- FIFA WORLD Keyart (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 11.06.14 | 09:11 am
- Discover, Shape And Share Your Personal Dragon Age Story With Dragon Age Keep (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 10.30.14 | 09:10 am
- Electronic Arts Reports Q2 FY15 Financial Results - Business Wire 10.28.14 | 04:10 pm
- NBA LIVE 15 LAUNCHES TODAY (Photo: Business Wire) - Business Wire 10.28.14 | 09:10 am
- (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 10.14.14 | 09:10 am
- EA To Release Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results On October 28, 2014 - Business Wire 10.07.14 | 04:10 pm
- The Saga Continues In Stars Wars: The Old Republic With Shadow Of Revan, An All-New Digital Expansion - Business Wire 10.06.14 | 12:10 pm
- EA SPORTS FIFA 15 Xbox One Box Art (Graphic: Business Wire) - Business Wire 09.23.14 | 09:09 am
Partner Headlines for EA
- Early Movers: HD, MDT, EA, ZTS, GPRO, IBM & more - CNBC 11.18.14 | 09:11 am
- Alexion, EA: Two Top Stocks Form Good Chart Patterns - Investor's Business Daily 11.14.14 | 04:11 pm
- Blasting Away Enemies in Video Games Boosts Brain's Learning, Research Suggests - Bloomberg 11.11.14 | 12:11 am
- Activision boosted by 'Destiny,' digital game sales - Investor's Business Daily 11.05.14 | 12:11 pm
- Activision goes big with latest Call of Duty - CNBC 11.03.14 | 01:11 pm
- An Earnings-Season Tour Of Five Top Video-Game Makers - Investor's Business Daily 10.31.14 | 05:10 pm
- Electronic Arts climbs on strong earnings - Financial Times 10.29.14 | 06:10 pm
- Electronic Arts Tops Estimates on Mobile Football, Soccer - Bloomberg 10.29.14 | 04:10 pm
- EA hits 6-year high on 'Titanfall,' sports video games - Investor's Business Daily 10.29.14 | 01:10 pm
- Indexes Mixed Ahead Of Fed Statement; Facebook Falls - Investor's Business Daily 10.29.14 | 12:10 pm