Charter Communications Inc (CHTR: NASDAQ)
$178.25 -1.53 | -0.85%
05/27/15 - 04:00 PM ET
|REVENUE (Trailing 12 Quarters)|
|EARNINGS PER SHARE (Trailing 12 Quarters)|
|DIVIDENDS (Trailing 12 Quarters)|
Portfolios with CHTR
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProWarren Buffett
- ProChase Coleman - Tiger Globa...
- ProSteve Mandel - Lone Pine Ca...
- ProJohn Griffin - Blue Ridge C...
- ProJana Partners
- ContributorHigh Volume Technicals for ...
- ContributorGoldman Sachs' 50 Stocks Th...
- Contributor12 Stocks Warren Buffett Is...
- ContributorMost-Active Stocks for Apri...
- ContributorStocks Rising On Unusual Vo...
Latest CHTR Headlines from TheStreet
- Comcast Rejection Clouds Charter Agreement for Time Warner Cable 05.27.15 | 09:05 am
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Stock Gaining on Potential Takeover Deal of Time Warner Cable 05.22.15 | 09:05 am
- 8 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Selling in 2015 05.19.15 | 08:05 am
- 3 Stocks Moving The Services Sector Upward 05.15.15 | 01:05 pm
- China Cuts Interest Rates Again; Is the Third Time the Charm? 05.11.15 | 08:05 am
- Comcast Still Looking for Compelling Story After Merger’s Termination 05.04.15 | 01:05 pm
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Earnings Report: Q1 2015 Conference Call Transcript 05.04.15 | 07:05 am
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Stock Rises Today on Possible Time Warner Cable Bid 04.24.15 | 03:04 pm
- First-Quarter Deals Near $1 Trillion Mark Highest Value Since 2007 04.13.15 | 11:04 am
- Market News: Charter Communications, CBRE Group, Sphere 3D 03.31.15 | 05:03 pm
Press Releases for CHTR
- TIME WARNER CABLE INVESTOR ALERT BY THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL OF LOUISIANA: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy Of Price And Process In Proposed Sale Of Time Warner Cable Inc. - PR Newswire 05.26.15 | 06:05 pm
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: Acquisition Of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) By Charter Communications, Inc. (CHTR) May Not Be In Shareholders' Best Interests - PR Newswire 05.26.15 | 02:05 pm
- Charter Communications To Merge With Time Warner Cable And Acquire Bright House Networks - PR Newswire 05.26.15 | 06:05 am
- Charter To Participate In MoffettNathanson Media & Communications Summit - PR Newswire 05.11.15 | 06:05 pm
- Charter To Participate In Q&A Session At The Internet And Television Expo - PR Newswire 05.04.15 | 11:05 am
- ARRIS, Charter Complete Acquisition Of ActiveVideo® - PR Newswire 05.01.15 | 01:05 pm
- Charter To Hold Conference Call To Discuss First Quarter 2015 Financial And Operating Results - PR Newswire 04.24.15 | 06:04 pm
- Charter Closes On $2.7 Billion Senior Unsecured Notes - PR Newswire 04.21.15 | 04:04 pm
- Charter Announces Completion Of Tender Offer For Debt Securities - PR Newswire 04.21.15 | 04:04 pm
- Charter Prices $800 Million Senior Unsecured Notes - PR Newswire 04.15.15 | 05:04 pm
Partner Headlines for CHTR
- Ralph Nader slams John Malone - CNBC 05.27.15 | 03:05 pm
- Patrick Drahi says Altice was not ready to buy Time Warner Cable - Financial Times 05.27.15 | 01:05 pm
- Cramer: Here's the problem with correction calls - CNBC 05.27.15 | 10:05 am
- Time Warner Cable price target raised to $197-$211 from $155-$165 at Wells Fargo - The Fly 05.27.15 | 07:05 am
- What's Next For Malone M&A: Liberty Global, Content? - Investor's Business Daily 05.26.15 | 07:05 pm
- The Billionaire Behind Charter's Bid for Time Warner - Bloomberg 05.26.15 | 06:05 pm
- For Cable Subscribers, Little Hope to Get Better Satisfaction - Bloomberg 05.26.15 | 06:05 pm
- Regulators will ask if Charter-TWC deal is in public interest - Financial Times 05.26.15 | 05:05 pm
- Charter's deal for Time Warner Cable is classic John Malone - Financial Times 05.26.15 | 05:05 pm
- Regulators await Charter's $90bn plan for scale in cable - Financial Times 05.26.15 | 05:05 pm