American Express Co (AXP: NYSE)
$78.12 0.33 | 0.42%
03/31/15 - 04:00 PM ET
5.89M / 7.76MVol / Avg. Vol:
77.89 / 77.79Open / Prev. Close:
77.62 - 78.53Today's Range:
77.12 - 96.2452 Wk Range:
Portfolios with AXP
- Portfolio NameUser Type
- ProMario Gabelli - Gamco Inves...
- ProKen Fisher - Fisher Investm...
- ProJean-Marie Eveillard - Firs...
- ProJames Barrow - Barrow Hanle...
- ProChris Davis - Davis Selecte...
- ProWarren Buffett
- ContributorWarren Buffett's Top 25 Sto...
- UserAnnette's Stock Picks
- ContributorToxic Stocks for the Week E...
- ContributorWarren Buffett's 10 Favorit...
Latest AXP Headlines from TheStreet
- Dow Jones (DJIA) Today: American Express (AXP) Leads The Day Higher, Goldman Sachs Group (GS) Lags 03.31.15 | 04:03 pm
- 3 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Financial Services Industry 03.31.15 | 01:03 pm
- One Factor Driving Down American Express (AXP) Stock Today 03.26.15 | 11:03 am
- Did Warren Buffett Blow It With This Stock Pick? 03.24.15 | 01:03 pm
- 3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: TWX, AXP, MYL 03.12.15 | 09:03 am
- Time to take another look at bank stocks? 03.12.15 | 12:03 am
- Jim Cramer Sells Out of American Express: What Wall Street's Saying 03.11.15 | 11:03 am
- American Express Insiders Buying Stock, What Does it Mean For Retail Investors? 03.09.15 | 11:03 am
- 3 Stocks Boosting The Financial Sector Higher 03.05.15 | 12:03 pm
- Insider Trading Alert - AXP, HBI And WU Traded By Insiders 03.04.15 | 12:03 pm
Press Releases for AXP
- American Express Plans Live Audio Webcasts Of The First Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call And Annual Meeting Of Shareholders - Business Wire 03.31.15 | 01:03 pm
- 27.8 Million Americans, Or 12% Of The Population, Plan To Move This Year, Down From Last Year's 16%, According To The Latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker. - Business Wire 03.27.15 | 05:03 am
- American Express Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend - Business Wire 03.23.15 | 02:03 pm
- American Express Announces New Co-Brand Relationship With Charles Schwab - Business Wire 03.19.15 | 09:03 am
- NEW YORK, NY - MARCH 12: (L-R) U.S. Secretary Of The Interior Sally Jewell, Tim McClimon, President Of The American Express Foundation, Park Ranger Daniel Prebutt, Mitchell J. Silver, Commissioner Of The NYC Department Of Parks And Recreation, Jane Chan, 21st Century Conservation Service Corp Member, And Neil Nicoll, President Emeritus Of The YMCA Of The USA Attend American Express' Announcement Of A 5 Million Dollar Grant To Increase Volunteering In America's National Parks At Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park On March 12, 2015 In New York City. (Photo By Thos Robinson/Getty Images For American Express) - Business Wire 03.12.15 | 11:03 am
- American Express Plans To Increase Quarterly Dividend By 12 Percent - Business Wire 03.11.15 | 04:03 pm
- U.S. Finance Executives Are Among World's Most Optimistic, According To Eighth Annual American Express Survey Of Global Finance Leaders - Business Wire 03.04.15 | 11:03 am
- American Express Chief Financial Officer To Participate In The KBW Cards, Payments & Financial Technology Symposium - Business Wire 03.04.15 | 10:03 am
- American Express Adds New Benefits To Premier Rewards Gold Card - Business Wire 02.26.15 | 02:02 pm
- American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast Of Annual Investor Day - Business Wire 02.25.15 | 05:02 pm
Partner Headlines for AXP
- Dow off triple digits; S&P, Nasdaq continue 9th quarterly win streaks - CNBC 03.31.15 | 04:03 pm
- American Express Boosts Chenault's Pay 2.9% to $25.1 Million - Bloomberg 03.30.15 | 03:03 pm
- CIFC Corp. (CIFC) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for March 31, 2015 - NASDAQ 03.30.15 | 01:03 pm
- American Express Company (AXP) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for March 31, 2015 - NASDAQ 03.30.15 | 01:03 pm
- A kernel of an idea turns into a second career - CNBC 03.27.15 | 03:03 pm
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMTP) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for March 30, 2015 - NASDAQ 03.27.15 | 01:03 pm
- Merrill Lynch Depositor, Inc. (PIY) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for March 27, 2015 - NASDAQ 03.26.15 | 01:03 pm
- American Express analyst day reduced uncertainty, says Deutsche Bank - The Fly 03.26.15 | 07:03 am
- American Express to benefit from increased spend, says Morgan Stanley - The Fly 03.24.15 | 08:03 am
- Will AmEx's (AXP) Woes Hurt Financials in 2015? - Analyst Blog - Zacks 03.20.15 | 04:03 pm