The Lucky 13 for 2007

Description:

The San Diego-based 41-year-old I.Q. Trends, which focuses on dividend and dividend yield, is consistently rated high among investment advisory newsletters. It tries to determine whether 350 blue-chip issues are under-, over- or fairly valued.

In addition, it has a portfolio dubbed the Lucky 13, made up of 13 stocks that I.Q. Trends buys at the end of December each year and holds until the following December. At the close of 2006, the portfolio generated a price gain of 12.84%, plus dividend income on invested capital of 3.16%. Combined, they produced a total return of 16%. The Lucky 13 has returned, on average, 17.82% annually since its January 2000 inception.

Here are the Lucky 13 for 2007.

Most Viewed Portfolios

View All

Articles

Must-See Charts: 5 Big Stocks to Sidestep the Selloff

09.23.14 | 09:47 AM

BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- Yesterday was an ugly day for stocks -- and not because of the 0.8% drop in the S&P 500. Even though that drop wasn't pre...

4 Health Care Stocks Triggering Breakout Trades on Unusual Volume

09.23.14 | 08:35 AM

DELAFIELD, Wis. (Stockpickr) -- Professional traders running mutual funds and hedge funds don't just look at a stock's price moves; they also track...

More Articles
blog comments powered by Disqus
brokerage partners
connect with Stockpickr
Fan us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter